Getting Of The Tar

Go to solution Solved by delswal,

Morning lads, after nearly sixteen years of smoking cigs, im going off them, fed up with them, im switching to a vape pen.

Was wondering has anyone tryed the new 3 in 1 vapers? the vape dry herb, an the liquid.

Any reviews thanks.

• Like 2

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

well done mate , 1st get your mind right, 2nd be strong for a good fight against it, 3rd dont weaken, and you will beat it . ive said on here alot of times what to do on these posts, i stopped 25 ye

Four days i havent smoked a fag, longest in fifteen years, the vaping is taken the edge off, sweet.

Anything is better than smoking. It's great for those that can totally quite nicotine but for those that struggle or can't ANYTHING is a better alternative whether it be patches, vapes etc   Don't f

Posted Images

Morning lads, after nearly sixteen years of smoking cigs, im going off them, fed up with them, im switching to a vape pen.

Was wondering has anyone tryed the new 3 in 1 vapers? the vape dry herb, an the liquid.

Any reviews thanks.

well done mate , 1st get your mind right, 2nd be strong for a good fight against it, 3rd dont weaken, and you will beat it . ive said on here alot of times what to do on these posts, i stopped 25 years ag, just on pure WILL POWER ,i wouldnt bother with vaper pen, because your still in the mind set of putting somthing in your mouth and hands=fingers, so i think it will always hold you back longer to kick the habbit :yes: . But if you carnt use raw will power, :cray: well suppose the v/p a start for you, best of luck with it, what i did to help with the cravings back then, was drink water had a glass when they came on, and when outside would eat a orange when they came on, and these 2 things really did help me, i smoked for 20 years 10 -20 a day like most smoked more when was out drinking beer, and was a killer after a meal. but i beat it, dont be a SLAVE to it, fight it :yes::yes:

• Like 6

Just pure smoke joints francie f**k the vapes take what you need from the weed

Vape use 2 natural products you can get organic juice if you like... unlike those cigs that release 4000 different chemicals

I,m in to my 11week now and to be quite honest I have never been so ill since giving up Iv'e had a chest infection for 10 of the the 11 weeks and now its turned to pleurisy so I hope you do better than me good luck with it francie you should be allright you;ve got god on your side :angel:

Just pure smoke joints francie f**k the vapes take what you need from the weed

get a water bong, your cutting out the rolling and lighting up - 1st thing youll do when you run out of ting the 1st time is to smoke a fag..

Thanks for all the advice lads, im going for organic vg, havent smoked a fag today, just strawberry vape.

Once the craving for fags stop, i think il stop vaping, feel free to add any hints tips, or ideas, thanks again lads