A Tribute To Derrie

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello All,   My girlfriend and I had just moved into our first home, I had never had a dog or any pet of mention as a kid, My girlfriend had grown up as the daughter of a gamekeeper, terriers, lurch

Saw this poem a while ago on here and thought how fitting.. .The Last Battle If it should be that I grow frail and weak And pain should keep me from my sleep, Then will you do what must be done,

A sad sad day my friend. You obviously had something special with that dog. Until you get it, you can't understand it. I lost my old girl last year at the ripe old age of 15. Had her from 7 weeks old.

Posted Images

A sad sad day my friend. You obviously had something special with that dog. Until you get it, you can't understand it. I lost my old girl last year at the ripe old age of 15. Had her from 7 weeks old. I also lost my one and only dog in 2010, she was a special one like yours, gave me everything. Had many a happy night out lamping and ferretting with her. She sadly went way to early at 4. Slipped her on a rabbit and she never came back to me, she stumbled and broke her neck. Gutting doesn't come close to what I lost that night, but we know the risks.

RIP little warrior.

• Like 2