Aa Spotlight At Tesco Garage!

Alright lads thought I'd mention and give you a heads up, in the garages at the moment you can pickup an AA light for a tenner and its brilliant. Has two lights, one spot, one more like a search style light. I used one identical by cree the other night out foxing with my missus dad which is why I gave it a go. Took it out and its great for lamping, the handle twists also so it can be held like a pistol. I'd post a photo but im pants with computers. It's yellow and black you won't miss it. Ideal for keeping in the boot,however this one is going to replace my 180quid light force and battery pack, and for a tenner. Don't miss out blokes.

• Like 2

Yeah LED mate, theyre light to carry and the handle twists on it aswell. Cant figure out how to upload pics its been a while, ive have to pull my finger out and se how to do it but worth getting into the garage to have a look you wont miss it.

Your right on one thing there ok to put in your boot of car if it breaks down but for lamping you must be easy pleased no were near as good as lightforce but for a tenner the inspection lamp on side ok if you break down

Edited by pav