Fishing Comp 2017

Hi all

I've got enough maggots ordered for those fishing the river, I'm sure there'll be a few left for the comp.

If anyone wants caster I have to book them.

Big batch of chilli made for tomorrow night along with jacket potatoes for the fire.

I've put signs up along the road, they just say "Kev" ( left here from a surprise party last year)

I'll put the just giving page up tomorrow Dave

See you all tomorrow

• Like 2

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kev won again lol 11lb 4oz Gary 2nd 6lb 4oz pike (biggest fish trophy) Fin 3rd 6lb 2 oz If Ive remembered the weights right Several members blanked so a draw was made for the wooden spoon and Joh

I can't make this year...but if owains going I will donate a full set of digging the dirt terrier books with dvds for the raffle men.atvb sean

Posted Images

I originally had my name down for the comp.....we have only just landed home from Spain and it's a 5hr drive at best from here. I may set off tomorrow morning and try and get there for comp, will just have see how the lad feels.

I'm gutted that I might not make it but we had to change date of holiday cos of sick child so dates all fcked up

Head off this evening at least you can have a lay in tomorrow then and be at the venue ready to fish ... that's got to be better than getting up at twat o clock in the morning travelling all that way to fish then being knackered in the night at the BBQ .......

• Like 1

Kev won again lol 11lb 4oz

Gary 2nd 6lb 4oz pike (biggest fish trophy)

Fin 3rd 6lb 2 oz

If Ive remembered the weights right

Several members blanked so a draw was made for the wooden spoon and Johnny won or lost depending on how you look at it :D

I caught marginally less than Walshie but I did pack up halfway through and went for a bike ride to the pub.

Cracking weekend as usual, many thanks and much respect for Kev for hosting, Dan for the barbequing, Robbo for the breakfasts, Johnny for the auctioneering Luke for the Jungle Juice and everyone who attended and made it so good.

Raised over 1300 quid for charity as well. Result.

Cheers, D.

• Like 16