NEWKID

Fishing Comp 2017

Well as the new year has started I though I'd better get an idea how many lads are coming to the fishing comp this year.

It'll be in the Exeter area and the best date for me would be weekend Fri 11th - Sun 13th August.

It'll be the normal crack, camping few beers, a fish somewhere (sea or river) on the Saturday, comp on the sunday, big barbie, raffle, presentation and general good laugh.

I could do with an idea of numbers and don't want to leave it until the last minute to organise as it gets busy down this way summer time.

Hopefully all the regulars will make it and hopeful;ly see a few new faces as well, you don't have to be an angler to come there is a lot who come for the craic and meet up, some will grab a rod and have a go as well, there is always spare kit for those who want to have a fish.

Cheers Kev

• Like 4

Cheers Dave

Yeah fine with 2 pages makes sense, I need to know numbers (ish) so I can book early.

Not sure if a few of the lads are using the iste much so I'll text a couple of the usuals and tell em.

Count me in .......

• Like 1

Anyone who says they are going then doesn't has to pay £20 to the charity?

Sounds good to me Dave....

Wish it was further up this neck o the woods

A few lads will travel from up your way (presume your Yorkshire), twobob should be coming he's Yorkshire.. could maybe split the drive...

Tbh it's somewhere different every year and there's always travel involved, I reckon it's worth it though.... ask Jim he's the man for long distance!! Lol

• Like 1

If only you were closer :D

I'll be there.

Cheers, D.

• Like 3

Wish it was further up this neck o the woods

A few lads will travel from up your way (presume your Yorkshire), twobob should be coming he's Yorkshire.. could maybe split the drive...

Tbh it's somewhere different every year and there's always travel involved, I reckon it's worth it though.... ask Jim he's the man for long distance!! Lol

I'm sure Bob was going to take me the year before last but work got in the way.

• Like 1

Just booked the time off work, dont change the dates lol

Cheers, D.

• Like 1

ill try my best, and if not will pay the tax :thumbs: might see if I can book the week at sandy bay and have another lads holiday :boogy:

• Like 1