Bull/whip For Rabbiting/ferreting.

Don't do it lol, I've a dog here and tried to show him a ferret time over since 8 weeks , he will kill it on the first chance he gets , he's good with everything else , out with a pack of teckels etc but ferrets is just a no but then again he is a first cross.

Don't do it lol, I've a dog here and tried to show him a ferret time over since 8 weeks , he will kill it on the first chance he gets , he's good with everything else , out with a pack of teckels etc but ferrets is just a no but then again he is a first cross.

i remember u asking opinions before doing that mating . How have they turned out mate . I know you ve put loads of pics up but did they turn out as you wanted or would the three quarter be a better option .

i remember u asking opinions before doing that mating . How have they turned out mate . I know you ve put loads of pics up but did they turn out as you wanted or would the three quarter be a better option .

He suits me to the ground bud , I don't do any ferreting , he's formed nearly exactly like what I thought he would , good speed , good brains all guts I'm happy as pal ,

I would go quarter bull mine is half cross an lacks abit of pace but great noise spot on with ferrets bushes like anything not saying all half crosses do just my bitch best of luck

I had a half x, like you said cracking nose bushed , good ferreter,... just lacked that top end speed,.... my brother called him the racing staff lol