Close To Death Experiences

2 that comes to mind the first i was 13 years old fell off some railings hit my head on the concrete path went into a coma for a while had to have lumber puncher ect

2nd was in a car crash in my 20s with 3 friends rolled about 30 metres hit a road sign that stopped us rolling down a steep embankment

YOU ?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not me, but my auld man, he fell into a vat of acid when he was 18 at a yard in glasgow, screamed as he went in and swallowed some, he has burns all down his left hand side where the skin melted and s

at seven i fell 20ft from a building breaking my arm and knocking myself out, at 32 i was in a head on crash i was driving a 16ton truck the other lad was driving a volkeswagon van he was killed i had

worked on a local ferry [river tyne] taking men to & from shipyards in ,s the skipper pointed to a couple of kids waving arms trying to get our attention -we spotted a kid in water and skipper tur

Car crash a few years ago ...i left the road straight between two trees with probably a foot each side of the car and ended up in a feild .if I was 2ft eitherway I would be toast ....someone was smiling on me that night. Dark country road that I didn't know and going to fast you live and learn

at seven i fell 20ft from a building breaking my arm and knocking myself out, at 32 i was in a head on crash i was driving a 16ton truck the other lad was driving a volkeswagon van he was killed i had cuts and bruises, at 52 i had a heart attack was admitted to hospital where i was in intensive care i had another four in the following three days two weeks later i had a triple bypass at 57 i had a small stroke and lost the movement on my right side withing 24hrs i had regained all movement, at 60 i was in a hilux rear seat when it hit a bankment and flipt over a couple of times the driver is a member on here, apart from this ive never had a near death experience, anyone want to buy some lucky white heather

Edited by onion jonny
  • Like 10

at seven i fell 20ft from a building breaking my arm and knocking myself out, at 32 i was in a head on crash i was driving a 16ton truck the other lad was driving a volkeswagon van he was killed i had cuts and bruises, at 52 i had a heart attack was admitted to hospital where i was in intensive care i had another four in the following three days two weeks later i had a triple bypass at 57 i had a small stroke and lost the movement on my right side withing 24hrs i had regained all movement, at 60 i was in a hilux rear seat when it hit a bankment and flipt over a couple of times the driver is a member on here, apart from this ive never had a near death experience, anyone want to buy some lucky white heather

FFS are you a Cat as Thats 7 lives ;)

About 16 yeers ago i was going the builders providers on my bike i was going past an electricity station and heard a load bang and about two feet ahead of me there was a big flash it was like a sheet of blue and the heat of it was unreal if it had of hit me i would of been fried.

When I was about 26 me and my nephew cut up a old Sherpa van we cut the chassis into a point for quickness well I was in a 3 tonn digger loading it on the back of a transit pickup i had the cab on the back of the pickup when it rolled off and flipped hitting the digger with the point of the chassis about a foot from my chest a little further and it would have impaled me and tha would have been that

you got more lives than Gerry adams lol youl prob get the lotto up n die of a heart attack because of the shock haha

• Like 2