Saluki Whippet Greyhoud Pups

If the bloke wants to cut the pups nails then that's up to him . Why make a big deal about it . I've always cut pups nails not every couple of days but every few weeks till they go . What you going to do take a 6 week old litter for a walk round the block . The pups and parents are a credit to the owner . only on the hunting life will you get a prick searching for faults .

• Like 8

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics of the above pups...            

bobby2 I cut the smallest of point off from the minute the pups are a week old ,pups have very sharp nails which can hurt a bitch feeding her pups as they draw milk they dig there nails into the mothe

Few pics of sire from last summer      

If the bloke wants to cut the pups nails then that's up to him . Why make a big deal about it . I've always cut pups nails not every couple of days but every few weeks till they go . What you going to do take a 6 week old litter for a walk round the block . The pups and parents are a credit to the owner . only on the hunting life will you get a prick searching for faults .

should be running round the garden or pen no need for cutting pups nails and I never said anything about condition of the pups or perants dip stick
  • 2 weeks later...

9 weeks old and there still running around my yard lol ,I would of thought this litter would of found a few homes of this site ,the red dog with the black mask is still here theres a real strong black dog 1 black bitch and 3 more black dogs that sizes vary , this is a cracking litter that should be in working homes ,the way things are going a few will be going into pet homes which is a shame but a good home is a home and that's what counts as I cant run them all ,they will be real good dogs in the right hands ,atb bobza

• Like 1

the last bitch went last night ,still got the red dog with the black mask and this strong as fu.k black dog what was by far the biggest in the litter and a coulpe other black dogs ,dogman85 there will be plenty other people with good litters you get yourself sorted with your home mate ,one thing mate there 2 types of people in this world ,thinkers and people that do ,thinkers never get no were in life ,no point thinking on getting a home just go and buy lifes 2 short to think ,atb bobza

the last bitch went last night ,still got the red dog with the black mask and this strong as fu.k black dog what was by far the biggest in the litter and a coulpe other black dogs ,dogman85 there will be plenty other people with good litters you get yourself sorted with your home mate ,one thing mate there 2 types of people in this world ,thinkers and people that do ,thinkers never get no were in life ,no point thinking on getting a home just go and buy lifes 2 short to think ,atb bobza

I'm getting one no doubt about that, just don't fancy buying in a dog when in the process of doing it all. I like the look of your Saluki/Greyhound, hopefully in the future you'll be breeding him again.

cheers dogman good luck with you new home ,hes over 8 now so i doubt he will be mated to my own stock but there a few thats asked to use him as stud atb bobza

What are you thinking of putting him over then and how many dogs have you got on?

ive no camra lol,just waiting for zandy01 to come and take some more at the weekend ,there some size now and looking real well ,the largest is weighing 15.5 lb which is 7 kg hes going to be a strong dog ,the red dog with the black mask is jumping straight over the board that stops them from entering my kitchen ,every time I go in he turns round runs and jumps straight back over, clearing it in ease ,Ive still got the 5 dogs and I wish I could keep them all lol ,ive put so much time into this litter it would be a shame no to keep 1 or 2 back but as I've already got a canny pack I don't think I would be to put the game infont of them without pushing my older dogs to the side ,I do want them to get good working homes that's why ive put them on here and in the countrymans ,there on pet sites just as a fall back ,I'm trying to do best by this litter and find them the right homes ,I could of easy past them around the doors to some divs and had rid by now but I just couldn't face walking past the same lads looking down at the pups and felling that I could of found the better homes or homes were I'm not going to have to see them everyday ,soon as the pics are taken they will be straight up ,atb bobza

ive no camra lol,just waiting for zandy01 to come and take some more at the weekend ,there some size now and looking real well ,the largest is weighing 15.5 lb which is 7 kg hes going to be a strong dog ,the red dog with the black mask is jumping straight over the board that stops them from entering my kitchen ,every time I go in he turns round runs and jumps straight back over, clearing it in ease ,Ive still got the 5 dogs and I wish I could keep them all lol ,ive put so much time into this litter it would be a shame no to keep 1 or 2 back but as I've already got a canny pack I don't think I would be to put the game infont of them without pushing my older dogs to the side ,I do want them to get good working homes that's why ive put them on here and in the countrymans ,there on pet sites just as a fall back ,I'm trying to do best by this litter and find them the right homes ,I could of easy past them around the doors to some divs and had rid by now but I just couldn't face walking past the same lads looking down at the pups and felling that I could of found the better homes or homes were I'm not going to have to see them everyday ,soon as the pics are taken they will be straight up ,atb bobza

I get the subtle hint ha ha...

I'll be round over the weekend, get some up to date photos and post em on here for ya pal...

• Like 1

good luck with them mate, if my circumstance were different I would've had one, as long as they get a GOOD home it doesn't matter whether its a PET home or a WORKING home. some folk stress there pups must go to working homes, well ive seen some pretty horrendous shitty working homes, where they are in a state, so my main concern if I was selling pups would be they went to a GOOD homem atb best with them mate.

• Like 4