77 replies to this topic

#31 ginger beard

ginger beard

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:55 pm

expect he does spend more on dog food,i get all mine free.if he's a friend of yours he's bound to be a bellend then.

• forest of dean redneck, birchmoor and Plucky1 like this

#32 edrd

edrd

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 284 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:13 pm

Edited by edrd, 09 February 2017 - 09:14 am.

• birchmoor likes this

#33 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,870 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 04:50 pm

expect he does spend more on dog food,i get all mine free.if he's a friend of yours he's bound to be a bellend then.

Just pm the guy an tell him ye jealous, instead a ruining another guys thread

#34 zak190

zak190

Born Hunter

• Donator
  • 207 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 07:16 pm

Very nice pups bobza
  • bobza likes this

#35 Boristheblade

Boristheblade

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 409 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 09:35 pm

Haha ginger minger still got lip out cos he's reserved an injury prone one run pony. mind you he will of changed his mind by end of week n be lookin for a saluki next.
  • DogFox123 and ginger beard like this

#36 mr powers

mr powers

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,598 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 01:27 pm

How pups shud look well done
  • bobza likes this

#37 dpb82uk

dpb82uk

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 1,339 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 02:05 pm

nice pups grate picks

• bobza likes this

#38 DogFox123

DogFox123

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:35 am

right this is for the 3 lads wanting a pup ,you will never get a pup out this litter ,to the first lad you a car trader that will keep a dog for 2 weeks and sell ,to the second lad you cant even feed the dog you've got and the the 3rd lol your nowt but a horrible bastar. only good lads needed for theses pups thanks ,atb bobza

1st lad=dead eyes,2nd lad=boristheblade,3rd lad=dogfox123.?name and shame em.

What the hell are you babbling on about ya little ferret, you can't even look after yourself let alone a dog....

#39 DogFox123

DogFox123

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 11:45 am

Sorry for interrupting the advertisement. Ginger minge up to his usual tricks, best of luck with the pups.
  • bobza likes this

#40 DogFox123

DogFox123

Extreme Hunter

• Banned
  • 4,422 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 12:33 pm

I know boris the blade personally aswell as a few others on here, an id bet he spends a fair bit more than you a week on dog food ginger minge, infact ask him how much he genuinley spend on vets bill ans food fir his dogs last year alone? , youd do well to stop talking shite ginger minge, an if it is him bobza reffering to, then he talking shite aswell haha but i doubt it is

He is talking shit cos I've never seen the pups let alone ask for one, the bloke is a sad little pest!
  • Boristheblade and W. Katchum like this

#41 W. Katchum

W. Katchum

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 8,870 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 01:58 pm

I know boris the blade personally aswell as a few others on here, an id bet he spends a fair bit more than you a week on dog food ginger minge, infact ask him how much he genuinley spend on vets bill ans food fir his dogs last year alone? , youd do well to stop talking shite ginger minge, an if it is him bobza reffering to, then he talking shite aswell haha but i doubt it is

He is talking shit cos I've never seen the pups let alone ask for one, the bloke is a sad little pest!

Iv genuinley come to conclusion guy is actually a simpleton, so i dont mind letting him waffle on now, id feel bad arguin back with him,let him have his fun
  • dark-destroyer-85 likes this

#42 ginger beard

ginger beard

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 2,291 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:52 pm

i was guessing who they were from the clues bobza gave.hence the question mark.

• birchmoor likes this

#43 bobza

bobza

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 363 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 07:36 pm

the pups are doing real well 7 weeks old today ,I'm going to try and get some new pics up in a couple days ,theres a few dogs that we didn't get pics of ,6 dogs 1 bitch left ,theres some real strong dogs, plenty bone, weighing in at over 4 1/2 kg good feet ,nails cut every couple days ,Northumberland atb bobza

#44 bobby2

bobby2

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 422 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:08 pm

the pups are doing real well 7 weeks old today ,I'm going to try and get some new pics up in a couple days ,theres a few dogs that we didn't get pics of ,6 dogs 1 bitch left ,theres some real strong dogs, plenty bone, weighing in at over 4 1/2 kg good feet ,nails cut every couple days ,Northumberland atb bobza

nails cut every couple of days what's that about I've had dog all me life never herd or done or seen anybody doing That to pups or pups needing there nails cut every couple of days at 7 weeks

Edited by bobby2, 15 January 2017 - 09:10 pm.

#45 bobza

bobza

Mega Hunter

• Donator
  • 363 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:37 pm

bobby2 I cut the smallest of point off from the minute the pups are a week old ,pups have very sharp nails which can hurt a bitch feeding her pups as they draw milk they dig there nails into the mother leaving her chest scratched to bits ,this can put a bitch off from feeding her litter .its also part of rearing pups to keep the nails close to the wick as possible and getting the used to having there nails trimmed so when the new owners get them they will be in good condion .theres nothing worse than a dog that wont let you next to the feet to have there nails cut ,so even if your not even cutting much off by doing this every couple days a pup will be used to it by the time the get rehomed ,once a pup is being walked on the paths/roads they might not need doing as much but sometimes if a dog is off through injury you might need to take the points off without the dog freeking out ,hope this helps explain why I do this ,atb bobza

• breeze, skycat, rabitin girl and 12 others like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users