Saluki Whippet Greyhoud Pups

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some pics of the above pups...            

bobby2 I cut the smallest of point off from the minute the pups are a week old ,pups have very sharp nails which can hurt a bitch feeding her pups as they draw milk they dig there nails into the mothe

Few pics of sire from last summer      

right this is for the 3 lads wanting a pup ,you will never get a pup out this litter ,to the first lad you a car trader that will keep a dog for 2 weeks and sell ,to the second lad you cant even feed the dog you've got and the the 3rd lol your nowt but a horrible bastar. only good lads needed for theses pups thanks ,atb bobza

1st lad=dead eyes,2nd lad=boristheblade,3rd lad=dogfox123.?name and shame em.

What the hell are you babbling on about ya little ferret, you can't even look after yourself let alone a dog....

I know boris the blade personally aswell as a few others on here, an id bet he spends a fair bit more than you a week on dog food ginger minge, infact ask him how much he genuinley spend on vets bill ans food fir his dogs last year alone? , youd do well to stop talking shite ginger minge, an if it is him bobza reffering to, then he talking shite aswell haha but i doubt it is

He is talking shit cos I've never seen the pups let alone ask for one, the bloke is a sad little pest!

• Like 2

I know boris the blade personally aswell as a few others on here, an id bet he spends a fair bit more than you a week on dog food ginger minge, infact ask him how much he genuinley spend on vets bill ans food fir his dogs last year alone? , youd do well to stop talking shite ginger minge, an if it is him bobza reffering to, then he talking shite aswell haha but i doubt it is

He is talking shit cos I've never seen the pups let alone ask for one, the bloke is a sad little pest!

i was guessing who they were from the clues bobza gave.hence the question mark.

• Like 1

the pups are doing real well 7 weeks old today ,I'm going to try and get some new pics up in a couple days ,theres a few dogs that we didn't get pics of ,6 dogs 1 bitch left ,theres some real strong dogs, plenty bone, weighing in at over 4 1/2 kg good feet ,nails cut every couple days ,Northumberland atb bobza

the pups are doing real well 7 weeks old today ,I'm going to try and get some new pics up in a couple days ,theres a few dogs that we didn't get pics of ,6 dogs 1 bitch left ,theres some real strong dogs, plenty bone, weighing in at over 4 1/2 kg good feet ,nails cut every couple days ,Northumberland atb bobza

nails cut every couple of days what's that about I've had dog all me life never herd or done or seen anybody doing That to pups or pups needing there nails cut every couple of days at 7 weeks Edited by bobby2

bobby2 I cut the smallest of point off from the minute the pups are a week old ,pups have very sharp nails which can hurt a bitch feeding her pups as they draw milk they dig there nails into the mother leaving her chest scratched to bits ,this can put a bitch off from feeding her litter .its also part of rearing pups to keep the nails close to the wick as possible and getting the used to having there nails trimmed so when the new owners get them they will be in good condion .theres nothing worse than a dog that wont let you next to the feet to have there nails cut ,so even if your not even cutting much off by doing this every couple days a pup will be used to it by the time the get rehomed ,once a pup is being walked on the paths/roads they might not need doing as much but sometimes if a dog is off through injury you might need to take the points off without the dog freeking out ,hope this helps explain why I do this ,atb bobza

• Like 15

bobby2 I cut the smallest of point off from the minute the pups are a week old ,pups have very sharp nails which can hurt a bitch feeding her pups as they draw milk they dig there nails into the mother leaving her chest scratched to bits ,this can put a bitch off from feeding her litter .its also part of rearing pups to keep the nails close to the wick as possible and getting the used to having there nails trimmed so when the new owners get them they will be in good condion .theres nothing worse than a dog that wont let you next to the feet to have there nails cut ,so even if your not even cutting much off by doing this every couple days a pup will be used to it by the time the get rehomed ,once a pup is being walked on the paths/roads they might not need doing as much but sometimes if a dog is off through injury you might need to take the points off without the dog freeking out ,hope this helps explain why I do this ,atb bobza

pups don't need nails cutting in anyway or form that your saying at that age and they won't get use to it at that age aswel

pups don't need nails cutting in anyway or form that your saying at that age and they won't get use to it at that age aswel
and it's usually the teeth of pups that the bitch doesn't like at the end not not its claws