1St Outing Of 2017

First trip out this year for us saw us get off to a very slow start we had a spot in mind so got ready and made our way out, only to get there and find a fresh dig by someone so that was out the window, truck back to the van and off to our "plan b" lurcher marked so longnets round and ferrets in, I left my mate to it while I went for a scout round, turned my back for a second and lurcher was retrieving one back to hand..... perfect.... nope full of myxi, went back to matey he had one clean one but things didn't look good so longnets bagged up and back to the van once again, time was getting on by now so after a cup of soup and a couple of butties we set off again it wasn't long before we had a mark from the lurcher nets round and ferrets in a quick two and off to the next mark, this was a big sprawling warren so I put all four ferrets in it didn't take long for rabbits to start bolting E36C59F2-4BA0-44BF-B5A9-45C8E1797F78_zps two quickly became 10 there was hardly any wind which helped the lurcher pinpoint the action DCE66FFF-6D5C-4031-942B-F633C9BF8077_zps we moved on again and picked another 5 up ending what started as a disaster day on 17 4ED66143-98F6-4DF8-99CA-E7FD438B6820_zps cheers Neil b

• Like 11