Getting Back Into The Game

i have a couple of spare hobs here, one 4 years old has done a fair bit (although nothing this season), the other i picked up as a stray, tame enough but to be honest i havent had him out. you can have them for nothing if you want, they simply are not getting work they deserve. i am near luton

• Like 4

Try ebay for your gear end of season for some folk there might be a bargain about , and try your local gumtree for ferrets though the ones ive seen advertised are asking good money

i have a couple of spare hobs here, one 4 years old has done a fair bit (although nothing this season), the other i picked up as a stray, tame enough but to be

honest i havent had him out. you can have them for nothing if you want, they simply are not getting work they deserve. i am near luton

Thanks for the offer mate but to far off a drive but cheers any way ??

• Like 1

definitely Ebay for purse nets, hardwood pegs etc. I can recommend a guy called Ken, his username on ebay is 1736kend, I got 80 spun poly purse nets from him and they are top quality and he gets em to you quick.

Ebay generally has the best prices for new ferret finders too

• Like 1