How Is Your Season Shaping Up.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate was gifted a young dog a few weeks back by a friend of mine,14months old,nice strong dog,i know the breeding of it so it had the right stuff in it but wont mention that on here.We were out on

Cheers Fatman, wish yous all the best with him hopefully he turns into a good worker for yous, he's forward enough and built for the job. We had his full brother out with us today. He hasn't seen as m

First dig to my pup yesterday 2 in a stop well chuffed

Posted Images

That we dogs flying for you fm, 8 digs so far, excellent.

My wee bitch first season, just got her fourth dig there last week, she loves it, couldnt be happier, just turned 18 months.

Big appreciation the the man on here who gifted her to me as a pup.

Thanks lad over the moon with her.?

• Like 3

Had a poor season so far only have that fawn bitch who had four digs was out sunday dropped her into a big place with 15 entrances first forty mins, she was going back and forward between 4ft and 6ft then moved and locator stopped working after another 35 mins she came out on hole and was able to grab her before going down another one. Parts of this place are over 10ft so was not risking her getting back in. Not sure if she lost the stuff or walked but she was mad to get back in. So will see how she goes over the next few weeks

• Like 2

My season been the quietest ever since having dogs , or out with others . for bolts , hunting and digging . got bit disheartened because lot places last year had been done by a stampede and other places the was no game about . all I'm out digging is a couple of days a week and one dog has four digs and the other five . I have one dog healed even though the both as keen as fk . so hopefully can have a few digs and hunts still

Yes . first you have to find stuff and all the rest of it . not sit on a quad or someone show ya where to go. Bolted a nice tasty fox today . if your dogs and you do better than let us know . or even better ya can come for a dig. Different ballgame here . I done a couple of season in Stafford . fkn gamekeeper usless. We was digging all stuff

• Like 1

True. But lot of places where the just no burrows , even in forestries .hard finding new places and even up the country other men who from there are finding it hard for the being anything .they traveling out more . snares probably emptying places. Saw a couple of fox about today though , Harrier's

• Like 2