How Is Your Season Shaping Up.

How are all the young 1st season terriers going for ye lads.The little bitch i started last season is going very well at present with 18 digs over her to date from when she started,very good dig to her on sunday morning where she had to push out real tight to get to her quarryand i mean tight,hardly get your fist up where the quarry had gone but she got there.we also had a good dig to a mates little bitch,her 3rd dig to date and she also done very well in a biggish place,only draw back was the f***ing blackthorns,we were destroyed,crawling around on hands and knees looking for a mark,lol.

• Like 6

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate was gifted a young dog a few weeks back by a friend of mine,14months old,nice strong dog,i know the breeding of it so it had the right stuff in it but wont mention that on here.We were out on

Cheers Fatman, wish yous all the best with him hopefully he turns into a good worker for yous, he's forward enough and built for the job. We had his full brother out with us today. He hasn't seen as m

First dig to my pup yesterday 2 in a stop well chuffed

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

Let young bitch do one while back and very pleased , She' a bit younger than I'd like to start her but was raring to go at 15 months. 18 months is when I usually let them see a first .Going to take her steady tbh .Was easy with quarry arse on at point 6 so no great deama in sand .

• Like 4

Had a good bolt with one dog .And few weeks later bolted a different one,  a big dog fox which the dog went to ground again on after nearly being caught.  I dug to it in the one spot and just got my hand through the sand to breakthrough.  Oh well, I never got bit and the dog was finished with getting bit too .alls well 

• Like 1

Can't complain 2 digs each for the 2 terriers that accompanied us last week. 1 dog on 3rd season he loves everybit of it no matter want he is given. Other dog is on 4th season and is motoring on too. Digging is plentiful, this year's pups are looking promising time will tell with them tho?,  all in all the best season I can remember in a while for sport.

• Like 1