How Is Your Season Shaping Up.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate was gifted a young dog a few weeks back by a friend of mine,14months old,nice strong dog,i know the breeding of it so it had the right stuff in it but wont mention that on here.We were out on

Cheers Fatman, wish yous all the best with him hopefully he turns into a good worker for yous, he's forward enough and built for the job. We had his full brother out with us today. He hasn't seen as m

First dig to my pup yesterday 2 in a stop well chuffed

Posted Images

THANKS LADS

Did you get any more terriers or are you still diging the George dog,he was always fond of the foxs.We had a couple of digs ourselves Sunday,1 to the young bitch [bESS] and another to Fizz back home for early as it still very warm.

YEP COUPLE OF YOUNG DOGS THERE WONT BE READY TO GET A LOOK TILL END OF SEASON HAVE TWO DOGS ON LOAN HEADING TO WATERFORD TO PICK UP APUP ON SATURDAY AND WERE UP NORTH DIRECTION ON SUNDAY GOIN TO DROP GEORGE AGAIN IF HE IS UPTO IT LAST DIG THERE WAS A HARD ON HIM DONT KNOW HOW HE HE GOT INTO THE SPOT WE DUG HIM AT CRAZY TIGHT SPOT ANOTHER FEW MINS COULD HAV BEEN A DIFFERENT STORY HIS LIPS HAD TURNED BLUE HAD TO GIV HIM A GOOD RUB GET THE AIR BACK INTO HIM SO WE WILL SEE HOW HE IS FIXED FOR SUNDAY EITHER WAY THE BOYS HAVE PLENTY OF DOGS TO DIG TOO , SO FAR SO GOOD FATMAN ATB

THANKS LADS

Did you get any more terriers or are you still diging the George dog,he was always fond of the foxs.We had a couple of digs ourselves Sunday,1 to the young bitch [bESS] and another to Fizz back home for early as it still very warm.

BESS WOULD SHE BE OUTA FOXY

THANKS LADS

THANKS LADS

Yeah she out of Foxy,she was the only surviver from the litter,rest died from that puppy syndrome disease,not as big as i like but does what is asked of her.

Great start wipeout

How's your wee bitch getting on for you now Francie ?

She got her first dig of the season on saturday lad, 2.1 metres on the bellman, just under two hours.

The sett is normally two foot allround, but the farmer had dropped a mountain of clay an brick an shit beside the sett.

Lo an behold thats were i got the mark.

We bitch was mute, thats her for a couple of weeks, hopefully she settles an starts barking lol.

• Like 3