How Is Your Season Shaping Up.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate was gifted a young dog a few weeks back by a friend of mine,14months old,nice strong dog,i know the breeding of it so it had the right stuff in it but wont mention that on here.We were out on

Cheers Fatman, wish yous all the best with him hopefully he turns into a good worker for yous, he's forward enough and built for the job. We had his full brother out with us today. He hasn't seen as m

First dig to my pup yesterday 2 in a stop well chuffed

Posted Images

Had my first dig now .first time the dog to ground this season. 1.3 . Over 3 hours.respect to dog and quarry.happy hunting to all

Well done Pabs,nice to get a good result,weather seems to be geting a little cooler now thank god.Once we start we keep going regardless of the weather but its not nice diging in the heat,roll on the nice frosty mornings.

• Like 1

Had my first dig now .first time the dog to ground this season. 1.3 . Over 3 hours.respect to dog and quarry.happy hunting to all

Well done Pabs,nice to get a good result,weather seems to be geting a little cooler now thank god.Once we start we keep going regardless of the weather but its not nice diging in the heat,roll on the nice frosty mornings.
Thanks man, yes it's cooler. Yesterday was bit warm but ok. Dog was needed a drink lol other wise worked well,

Last Sunday was our first day out just the one dig too a young dog thought we might have got a bit more the hounds ran a few but just couldn't get them to ground either way it was a good day out met back up with lads we hadn't seen for few months and crowned a young dog happy days

• Like 1

Last Sunday was our first day out just the one dig too a young dog thought we might have got a bit more the hounds ran a few but just couldn't get them to ground either way it was a good day out met back up with lads we hadn't seen for few months and crowned a young dog happy days

How is the George dog going for you.

• Like 1

He is in great shape took a few pounds off him miles of walking goin bring him out Sunday how's ur lot all good I hope

All bitchs dug to so far,some been dug twice,the Barney dog is fat as a fool at the minute so have to get some weight of him before he gets out,had a very good dig to Eamons Toby dog on sunday last,he done really well.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Out again today, after a good dig to a young bitch last weekend I thought I would try another young bitch today, only been out once before and she went first time, a bit too excited. Entered and and travelled well so happy enough, heavy rain last night stopped me crossing river to check others, soaked with sweat after taking long way round due to river, still a bit warm roll on winter.

• Like 1

OUT FOR A QUICK ONE ON SATURDAY JUST GONE ,WET WITH THE LAND OWNER ON A BIT OF NEW PERMISSION HAD A MOOCH AROUND WITH THE TERRIER RUNNING LOOSE DOG DROPPED INTO A SPOT WE WOULDNT HAVE FOUND WITHOUT HIM BEING LOOSE THE LAND OWNER DIDNT EVEN KNOW THE EARTH WAS THERE ANY WAY GOT A MARK ON THE DOG AT 1.3 DUG THE DOG NICE BIG FOX LANDOWNER VERY HAPPY ASKED US BACK FOR THE FOLLOWING DAY GOT THERE AT 7AM GOT ANOTHER 4 ONE IN THE FEILD WITH LURCHER THE HOUNDS PUSHED IT OUT AND ANOTHER 3 PUSHED TO GROUND BY HOUNDS ALL DUG ,GOOD DAY OUT AND THE NEW SPOT IS ONLY 20 MINS FROM THE HOUSE ,HAPPY DAYS

• Like 3