How Is Your Season Shaping Up.

How is everyone's season going to date.We are having a decent season with 2-3 digs each time out and all dogs seeing plenty of work.My young bitch[1st season ] is flying at the minute with 7-8 digs to her credit and not all easy places so happy with her,great when the youngsters do the buisness after months of rearing and feeding the best you can.We will finish up around mid-febuary so not that long left now.

• Like 1

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mate was gifted a young dog a few weeks back by a friend of mine,14months old,nice strong dog,i know the breeding of it so it had the right stuff in it but wont mention that on here.We were out on

Cheers Fatman, wish yous all the best with him hopefully he turns into a good worker for yous, he's forward enough and built for the job. We had his full brother out with us today. He hasn't seen as m

First dig to my pup yesterday 2 in a stop well chuffed

Posted Images

had around 10 pike,a bucket of cockles today, 17 oysters, a few mussels and a few clams, all hand gathered. no dog so no hunting fs

Fm should have said lad, my mate cut down on dogs he's too many few weeks back I rehomed two workers for him, give them away to lads under the circumstances that they don't abuse them and if they don't suit they come back. Actually organised to go out at new year with a few of them and we'd 4 good digs one was to a bitch we gifted the fella she worked well too. Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 5

had around 10 pike,a bucket of cockles today, 17 oysters, a few mussels and a few clams, all hand gathered. no dog so no hunting fs

Fm should have said lad, my mate cut down on dogs he's too many few weeks back I rehomed two workers for him, give them away to lads under the circumstances that they don't abuse them and if they don't suit they come back.

thanks mate. had a few offers for coming breeding season, hopefully fingers crossed I can start again.

Worst season in years. Started a new job and moved house had the dogs left with my brother for a month. Got the dogs moved down and things were starting to look up and dug to my best dog dead Tuesday. Now I'm down to just 3 pups ready to start. They should have a hand full of digs each by now but with moving house that hasn't happened. I've just to rely on them now and hope for the best

• Like 1

Worst season in years. Started a new job and moved house had the dogs left with my brother for a month. Got the dogs moved down and things were starting to look up and dug to my best dog dead Tuesday. Now I'm down to just 3 pups ready to start. They should have a hand full of digs each by now but with moving house that hasn't happened. I've just to rely on them now and hope for the best

Hope it turns out good for you mate fingers crossed.

that's bad luck. Hopefully the young ones will fill the gap. Atb

And to make things worse one of my mates was travelling up Sunday to get his bitch lined with the dog. I felt like an awful c**t telling him. Such a job he's after putting in the last few days trying to get the right stud for her