What Did These Morons Expect?

Guest ragumup

Idiot parents in Italy hosts an African "refugee" who then rapes and impregnate their 12 year old daughter!

funny u dont blame it on his religion. should deport all christians ?

arent they your brothers in faith. shouldnt u accept christian refugees.

Whats religion got to do with it ?

Why should be accept christian refugees any more than muslim ones especially males, someone thinking they too good to fight for their country isn't good enough to live in mine.

• Like 3

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Send them two thick cnuts back with him.

You're all going to be in trouble when BGD comes on.....

Or searching the internet to find other similar cases where the rapist wasn't from an ethnic origin.   Maybe hes on a protest march somewhere in Bradford "dealers lives matter" and not got back yet,

Posted Images

Idiot parents in Italy hosts an African "refugee" who then rapes and impregnate their 12 year old daughter!

No-one mentioned religion. Except you.

thats my point. u n

If a Christian did that = bad Christian

If a Muslim does that,like they do = good Muslim

I didn't even bother to look if he's a Christian or Muslim either way he should be forced to eat his own balls.

if christian did that then its his race but if hes white then hes sicko not his race to blame . u never hear bad christian so dont pretend it happens. i brought religion because i thought ur posts and pix and signature shows that u races because u post rape case from all the way italy written in italian .

[/quote

thats my point. u n

I didn't even bother to look if he's a Christian or Muslim either way he should be forced to eat his own balls.

if christian did that then its his race but if hes white then hes sicko not his race to blame . u never hear bad christian so dont pretend it happens. i brought religion because i thought ur posts and pix and signature shows that u races because u post rape case from all the way italy written in italian .

f**k me axum the point here is mass uncontrolled immigration not religion
  • Like 2

thats my point. u n

Just goes to show even if they are supposed to be Christian these gorillas are still animals leave them in Africa where they belong

• Like 2

thats my point. u n

Just goes to show even if they are supposed to be Christian these gorillas are still animals leave them in Africa where they belong

Thats funny lol and im african lol