Just googled the breed and to be fair you are spoiled for choice. At the end of the day I guess it's cost. Surely you must someone close to home as breeders such as Mellerstain Estates or similar. Good luck with your search. Jok.

Personally I don't think you will see any difference in birds straying. But I always liked blacknecks myself. They are a stronger bird at chick stage and a nice strong poult.

I've pmd you a boys number who will be happy to help you out...??

hi thank you for your help i think they are a bigger bird and i have been told that they will hold better i need to try something for next year it is still to mild and our birds are every where except at the hoppers i tried bird puller and only pulled sheep the weather is to be cold for the end off week but i think it will be to late for us

There a fellow not far from me rears a good few thousand blacknecks, we got our ducks from his this year. Another keeper that picks up for us get his poults from him every year and he swears by them for holding well. We just rear our own pheasants tho

There a fellow not far from me rears a good few thousand blacknecks, we got our ducks from his this year. Another keeper that picks up for us get his poults from him every year and he swears by them for holding well. We just rear our own pheasants tho

is this the lad that you gave the number for

I never gave you a number think it was lab that gave you a number , I can give you the number for the guy I know

I never gave you a number think it was lab that gave you a number , I can give you the number for the guy I know

yes please i can give him a call as well were is he in the country

Did you get poults sorted for summer ? I

yes i think so i spoke to david and his son just as you said one does ducks the other ross i think does pheasants he will deliver to me and added bonus his father supplies pellets ect they told me they can deliver both same time seemed nice people he is not sure of his prices yet but it is looking ok so far thank you again for your help i need to contact him again after our AGM in February to confirm numbers bags feed ect cheers mike