Cheers...I have some more 1745 on order and I'm gonna rig one up soon as it arrives...

I would have started with something lighter than 1745. How ever not is all lost start with a single loop as in the picture below

Use light ammo like foil ball or small paper balls and only short draw on the tube and don't forget the 1/4 turn on the pouch. When and only when you are comfortable with what you are doing move onto the likes of 8 mm steel ball and so on. Picture below is how i hold a single tube set up

post-102711-0-96547100-1491853534_thumb.jpg

I except no responsibility if you hurt yourself ?

Will do single loops to start with. Been kinda practising with plastercine balls in an old tube set up that came off the nephew's cheap Chinese catty that they robbed him of £3 for.. Really weak tubes.. I'm struggling to be honest some shots ok others clatter into me hand.. I'll keep at it though ...

The hand you hold the band set in keep it lower than the one you draw the band set back with. I could not shoot the same way as pfshooter on YouTube I kept on hitting my thumb that why I came up with the Thera black or silver tube guilds which help to lift the shot clear of my hand

Ok.. Cheers for the advice.. Can i ask how did you get the smaller tubes through thera black ??.. Loop of string ??..I am determined to get it coz i love home made rigs.. My current hunting set up for looped tubes is two old ring spanners which i welded together and cut off at the correct length.. Which i shoot surprisingly well so much so that i no longer use a conventional frame !!..Ta once again for advice