Dig To One Of The Old Breeds .

• 3 weeks later...

You kill everything coz your told to ok, but believe me your matey farmer boys turn into total trats ... when nowt runs through the holes... no matter how deoendly they seem or offering a few bob so pluck em and let a few run......1in3 is good enough. ?

• Like 1

You kill everything coz your told to ok, but believe me your matey farmer boys turn into total trats ... when nowt runs through the holes... no matter how deoendly they seem or offering a few bob so pluck em and let a few run......1in3 is good enough. ?

No, you are incorrect and you are full off shit
  • Like 1

ha , your funny. I know in real life you dont fk about. Good digging lad .an good u wize to em in some them spots

a foot off breaking through, baying stops he gone quiet must have taken hold you say to your mate and as you look up the dogs looking down at you,

:censored:

not happened to me yet ........touch wood

That's what nightmares are made of. Feck that. Lol.

• Like 1