The Cat Is Set ??????

Ill pm my addy to you all now you can send the money to me now

and i dont need to practice for this its money in the bank

springers only

kenny i need to borrow your pro sport

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wow wow wow tiger lol this was supposed to be an FX vs Daystate thing I thought It can't be springers, I haven't got one hahahaha

he's backtracking nelly :laugh::laugh::laugh:

NOT BACK TRACKING AND NOT RUNNING SCARED ETHER

RIGHT FOR ALL YOU WIMPS THAT JUST WANT TO SHOOT YOUR HORRIBLE LITTLE CATS YOU CAN

AND ILL USE A SPRINGER :yes:

OUT TO 60MTRS

YOU HAVE ALL READY SEEN ME SHAUN SHOOT THE TX200

AND I DONT LIKE THAT RIFLE :whistling:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

I wondered where you'd been, it was far to quiet lol ?

My group sizes are getting tighter now, I just need to zero the MTC to it then I'll be sorted. The Mountmaster is going on the HW as I know that combo works well ???

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't really posted anything for the last few days so I could spend some quality time with my good wife Julia. As most of you will already know myself and Bry cut a px deal against the .22 Wildc

Gentlemen I think it's only right as my team mate will be playing away from home he should pick the date, time etc As for gutting rabbits and first to reach 100 rabbits, I maybe daft but not stupid l

He is all ready out shooting him Jon   Its the young lad that dose all the shooting ,,,SI just takes the credit for it                                                    

Posted Images

Sounds to me like Jimmy has the wind up him, twice now he has mentioned having to use other people's guns for the challenge !

Are you running scared Jimmy, Ha ha ha ?

I will add, from the results I have had from my gaystate regal and my two cats, I wouldn't be putting my hard earned on the cats.

whats up with them rabid?!
Just not grouping as I would like, certainly not a patch on my regal, yet, am still leading them in.
mine grouped ok but not great at fist so i did a couple of pull throughs, which improved the group and yesterday i moved the photon back for better eye relief ...

so i had to re zero and the groups are full mag through the same hole but its had nearly two tins of sovereign's through it since!

I have cleaned and cleaned the barrel to 'within an inch of its life' as bry would say, I have not put anywhere near that through mine yet, not managed a half decent day with no wind to have a few hours with it, I have two tins of jsb test pellets to try now, so will look forward to that.

What range are you punching one hole groups ? All my testing is done at 38 yards

Put the day scope back on yesterday cos the lad wanted to go out

post-102306-0-74369900-1483875571_thumb.jpg

So this morning I've zeroed at 40yrd

It's not windy but theres a breez and I had a few pints last night :)

post-102306-0-07589900-1483875711_thumb.jpg

2 wayward ones probably me and 6 through the same hole

post-102306-0-25251000-1483875999_thumb.jpg

Safe to say it's more accurate than me!! Lol

Atb si

Edited by si brown
  • Like 2

Sounds to me like Jimmy has the wind up him, twice now he has mentioned having to use other people's guns for the challenge !

I will add, from the results I have had from my gaystate regal and my two cats, I wouldn't be putting my hard earned on the cats.

Just not grouping as I would like, certainly not a patch on my regal, yet, am still leading them in.
mine grouped ok but not great at fist so i did a couple of pull throughs, which improved the group and yesterday i moved the photon back for better eye relief ...

so i had to re zero and the groups are full mag through the same hole but its had nearly two tins of sovereign's through it since!

I have cleaned and cleaned the barrel to 'within an inch of its life' as bry would say, I have not put anywhere near that through mine yet, not managed a half decent day with no wind to have a few hours with it, I have two tins of jsb test pellets to try now, so will look forward to that.

What range are you punching one hole groups ? All my testing is done at 38 yards

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

Atb si

Great pictures Si, when are you coming up? I may need your assistance with this Photon again?????? Had a mare with it yesterday with Sean at Swarland, I couldn't get the adjustable mounts to work on the Cat!

attachicon.gifIMG_1201.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1195.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1200.JPG

Atb si

Nice little scope that si

shame its on a sh*t rifle :whistling::tongue2::laugh:

Feck me Si the lads grown since i last saw him

better looking than his dad :whistling::yes:

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

whats the problem with them?!

if your on Facebook theres a photon group, i don't use it but my hunting mate says its ok :thumbs:

Fall of shot is low and I can't the front of the scope high enough? I'm going to have to try a few other things with it?

if your on Facebook theres a photon group, i don't use it but my hunting mate says its ok :thumbs:

Fall of shot is low and I can't the front of the scope high enough? I'm going to have to try a few other things with it
to get the photon right; you will have to buy the same mounts I bought for mine mate; you seen how I set mine up to perfection with the mounts with it set on 0/0
  • Like 1

attachicon.gifIMG_1201.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_1200.JPG

Atb si

Nice enough grouping that, I can't even get close to that, I tried again today, put probably 300-400 through it and I don't have a single group that looks like that, can't post pics or I would show you.

Not a sniff of wind today, 38 yards, groups probably an inch across, found the best pellet, daystsate sovereigns, but still poor groups,

it's going back as soon as I get a moment.

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

Atb si

He looks a goos lad Si - the Wildat suits him :good:

Won't be long 'till he's out shooting you, you old git :tongue2::laugh:

• Like 2

IMG_1201.JPG

IMG_1195.JPG

IMG_1200.JPG

Atb si

He is all ready out shooting him Jon

Its the young lad that dose all the shooting ,,,SI just takes the credit for it :yes:

ONLY SAYING IT AS I SEE IT

Mark told me to say it honest :whistling:

TWAT

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 4

Fall of shot is low and I can't the front of the scope high enough? I'm going to have to try a few other things with it
to get the photon right; you will have to buy the same mounts I bought for mine mate; you seen how I set mine up to perfection with the mounts with it set on 0/0

??????

Put the day scope back on yesterday cos the lad wanted to go outIMG_1201.JPG

It's not windy but theres a breez and I had a few pints last night :)IMG_1195.JPG

2 wayward ones probably me and 6 through the same holeIMG_1200.JPG

Atb si

Haha... your probably right Jon

He's like a mini me and then some :)

We might of slightly strayed from a perm yesterday and ended up between the shotgun massive and the beaters,

It's was like an sas escape and evasion lesson... he loved it :)

Atb si

• Like 2