The Cat Is Set ??????

I haven't really posted anything for the last few days so I could spend some quality time with my good wife Julia.

As most of you will already know myself and Bry cut a px deal against the .22 Wildcat he had, excellent rifle and a top bloke. Julia has already struck Bradford from my sat nav ?????

I now have my HW100KT .22 for day shooting, lamping and general range use, the cat will be used as my NV set up due to the light weight.

I have zeroed her at 20m with the Photon and had intended on zeroing at 30yds yesterday at Swarland, however the 30 odd mile trip was wasted as it was shut??so that will have to wait till this weekend. I've read loads about its accuracy blah, blah, blah and tbh just read lip service to it as it's the person at the trigger that counts, however I was really shocked at how easy it is to be extremely accurate with it! I don't know whether it's the trigger, the balance, weight or design but it works well. Even with a Photon in an indoor fully lit range I found it relatively easy at 20m's to stack pellets. I'm hopefully now going to post a few pics of the setup so far, I'm still waiting for a mounted range finder which will sit on top of the Photon??????

• Like 4

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't really posted anything for the last few days so I could spend some quality time with my good wife Julia. As most of you will already know myself and Bry cut a px deal against the .22 Wildc

Gentlemen I think it's only right as my team mate will be playing away from home he should pick the date, time etc As for gutting rabbits and first to reach 100 rabbits, I maybe daft but not stupid l

He is all ready out shooting him Jon   Its the young lad that dose all the shooting ,,,SI just takes the credit for it                                                    

Posted Images

I've attached another swivel mount at the rear so the sling can be attached, I've never been a fan of the single attachment slings.

It.s now got an SA80 sling, with a 6.5-50 Photon XT 2 NV and a T38 IR attached for greater scanning distance. It will also have a scope mounted range finder attached, however it hasn't arrived yet, it's still lighter than the HW100KT and the balance is excellent.

• Like 2

there an excellent match nelly, you'll do well with it :thumbs:

no parallax issues with photons just work out your drop and then drop your quarry :laugh:

wildcat mags are like hw mags and need the bands in the centre lubing so a few drops of oil in each rebate and clean excess away with a earbud and your groups will tighten too :thumbs:

atb and enjoy

no parallax issues with photons just work out your drop and then drop your quarry :laugh:

wildcat mags are like hw mags and need the bands in the centre lubing so a few drops of oil in each rebate and clean excess away with a earbud and your groups will tighten too :thumbs:

atb and enjoy

Cheers Si, I can't wait to get out now and put it to use, like ya good self. Just out of interest, what the f**k do they feed the rats down there, it looked like it had been banging down protein shakes and smashing the weights!

When you come up next Si we'll have to have a comp between the FX's and the two Daystates lol

• Like 1

atb and enjoy

Cheers Si, I can't wait to get out now and put it to use, like ya good self. Just out of interest, what the f**k do they feed the rats down there, it looked like it had been banging down protein shakes and smashing the weights!

When you come up next Si we'll have to have a comp between the FX's and the two Daystates lol

haha... there was a bigger one that i thought was the farmers cat at first, i said to me mate its a cat or a rabbit....

he turned his photon on just as it mooched off round the corner and just shook his head, it didn't have a run in it :icon_eek:

that one in the photo was as wide as my boot as well!!

don't go there with the daystate's you'll start a war :whistling:

• Like 1

atb and enjoy

YOU WILL BOTH LOOSE

YOUR DECLARATION OF WAR HAS BEEN ACCEPTED

:rtfm: :rtfm: :rtfm:

ATVBJIMMY :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 2

atb and enjoy

YOU WILL BOTH LOOSE

fu@king hell nelly :cray::laugh:

• Like 1

atb and enjoy

YOU WILL BOTH LOOSE

fu@king hell nelly :cray::laugh:

Don't worry about it Si, we've got plenty of time to practice still lol

Which pellets have you found work best Si? I used JSB Jumbos at 20m and they seemed ok, I've got some AA 16 grain Hunters to try as well