Which Fac Gun

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be putting in for shotgun , 17hmr , 22lr , fac air , ground to air missile , rocket launcher , ak47 and a tank for my hunting trips . Some say i should go for more but I think that will do me

An example of Rimfire magic offerings.           About £850 as good as a semi auto rimfire gets,carbon fibre barrel,re worked action,superb.

Hmm, good question   I don't have an FAC so, I've only tried a couple of higher powered air rifles.   A .25 Matador running at around 50 ftlb was an awesome beast but, noisy.   I think I'd be t

Posted Images

115 days for an air rifle with a few more fps? :o

I could kind of understand if you were looking to own some yank contraption kicking out 200gn pellets at supersonic speeds but, that sounds a long time for an air rifle.

Good luck with it :thumbs:

• Like 1

I could kind of understand if you were looking to own some yank contraption kicking out 200gn pellets at supersonic speeds but, that sounds a long time for an air rifle.

Iv a feeling he has put in for a lot more than just air Jon :whistling::yes:

Hope every thing go,s well for you Mitch ;)

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

I will be putting in for shotgun , 17hmr , 22lr , fac air , ground to air missile , rocket launcher , ak47 and a tank for my hunting trips .

Some say i should go for more but I think that will do me for a bit :thumbs:

• Like 6

Mitch, it might be worth checking with your perm owners to establish if they have been contacted by the police previously regarding FAC usage on their land, if they have and it was successful for the shooter at that time, keep that one at the top of your references if needed as it will show on their system and automatically pass.

Just a thought.

Phil

I will be putting in for shotgun , 17hmr , 22lr , fac air , ground to air missile , rocket launcher , ak47 and a tank for my hunting trips .

Some say i should go for more but I think that will do me for a bit :thumbs:

Ah yeah, that will probably take a while then :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The ground to air missile sounds like fun - the pigeons will already be cooked when they hit the floor :thumbs::laugh:

• Like 2

Depends on pellet I would say ..Tried a rapid running 40FTLBS in .177 useless in my eyes but the customer is always right LOL..Ran a .25 rapid at over 70 for rabbits hit very very hard but pellets were home made very accurate..Found in .22 30 was nice plenty shots and used AA field

V man, just ring your local firearms dept up and give them the names of your land, ask them what calibre the land is passed up to, a .22lr is a great all round tool, I hate .17 hmr so less said about them the better lol, a .22 hornet or .222 is a much better option unless you just intend to shoot rabbits, BUT YOU WONT, if you want any advice on applying etc pm me I will help all I can.

• Like 2

If you look at new fac airguns, they all seem to be around 30ft/lb for .22 and 40-50ft/lb for .25.

Just cross checked my FX booklet 2016 while doing this which is the same as above with .177 at 18ft/lb and .30 at 75-80ft/lb

Phil

• Like 1

V man, just ring your local firearms dept up and give them the names of your land, ask them what calibre the land is passed up to, a .22lr is a great all round tool, I hate .17 hmr so less said about them the better lol, a .22 hornet or .222 is a much better option unless you just intend to shoot rabbits, BUT YOU WONT, if you want any advice on applying etc pm me I will help all I can.

Thanks mate :thumbs:

• Like 1