Which Fac Gun

worth a look gets good reviews.... but then again it might be overpriced sh!te :laugh:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-01-03 at 13.54.50.png

Yes Si , I have been told that these are a very good FAC gun :thumbs:

there is a sh1t hot one on freeads at the moment for£850 with walnut stock, never seen one come up till today!

check out the add, its impressive.. its only a sub 12 but they can be tuned to fac easily later

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will be putting in for shotgun , 17hmr , 22lr , fac air , ground to air missile , rocket launcher , ak47 and a tank for my hunting trips . Some say i should go for more but I think that will do me

An example of Rimfire magic offerings.           About £850 as good as a semi auto rimfire gets,carbon fibre barrel,re worked action,superb.

Hmm, good question   I don't have an FAC so, I've only tried a couple of higher powered air rifles.   A .25 Matador running at around 50 ftlb was an awesome beast but, noisy.   I think I'd be t

Posted Images

worth a look gets good reviews.... but then again it might be overpriced sh!te :laugh:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2017-01-03 at 13.54.50.png

Yes Si , I have been told that these are a very good FAC gun :thumbs:

there is a sh1t hot one on freeads at the moment for£850 with walnut stock, never seen one come up till today!

check out the add, its impressive.. its only a sub 12 but they can be tuned to fac easily later

And you will loose about 500 rags in the process :no:

I will leave you in Si's capable hands ^^

dont.. vm don't like me :laugh:

both put last post up at the same time!

only reason i know about the fx's is cos I've been chewing over the fac thing for a while now and i don't want to spend a load on something pap!

atb si

• Like 1

only reason i know about the fx's is cos I've been chewing over the fac thing for a while now and i don't want to spend a load on something pap!

atb si

:laugh:

Apologies Si :thumbs:

Donny made the point on an earlier post. Get a rapid

As for an FX on FAC I can't see the money in them. As soon as they are on ticket they devalue.

atb si

Sorry if i come across that way but it's not true :air_kiss::air_kiss::air_kiss:

As you know, I dipped my foot into FAC country and the only gun that I really considered was a Rapid at 28ft/lb simply because of their reputation in FAC guns and the word of mouth seemed to guide me that way. I am far to inexperienced for my opinion to be worth a great deal in FAC but I will say my Rapid is very accurate on the pellet testing I have done.

I visited ASI offices in October, and during my conversation we spoke about the FX Royal range, which, if I were to lash out on a new gun FX as a maker would have to be very seriously considered as approx 80+% of their guns are made for this sector of the market and therefore a whealth of experience and reputation.

Phil

• Like 1

As you know, I dipped my foot into FAC country and the only gun that I really considered was a Rapid at 28ft/lb simply because of their reputation in FAC guns and the word of mouth seemed to guide me that way. I am far to inexperienced for my opinion to be worth a great deal in FAC but I will say my Rapid is very accurate on the pellet testing I have done.

I visited ASI offices in October, and during my conversation we spoke about the FX Royal range, which, if I were to lash out on a new gun FX as a maker would have to be very seriously considered as approx 80+% of their guns are made for this sector of the market and therefore a whealth of experience and reputation.

Phil

Did you speak to Tony?

I think it was Tony I spoke to.

I only applied for FAC air Mitch, not interested in live ammo for two reasons, firstly, I have a few footpaths crossing my perm which could be a nightmare when trying to get an FAC ticket and to honest now that I am a retired old pensioner keeping ammo costs down is important considering I spend enough on 12gauge cartridges already.

Mark the umph this 28ft/lb hits with is amazing. With other commitments, high winds Xmas etc. I just have not been using the gun for much hunting at all but the few pigeons, crows and one rabbit shot with it just gave kills that simply leave you feeling wildly impressed.

I did wonder what a 40 _ 50ft/lb rifle would be like and without any doubt would be a consideration in the future. The weight of conventional rifles is the thing that I am not so keen on AND this is where guns like FX Impact really come into their own.

Phil

• Like 1