Over The Hols

Got a couple of weeks off so been out most mornings with the dog and ferret only an hour or two at a time. Mixi has been bad in the whole area this year. Even now its ripping though a nice little hot spot i have. But not too worry. Any way so far we have accounted for a grand total of zero lol and hardly seen any apart from the odd one. But its been a real pleasure to be out every morning with the dog. Not been able to do any lamping with heavy frosts most nights .

few random pictures

31606151200_b90fd04cbd_c.jpg

31170539743_11a0afbe0a_c.jpg

loves a squirrel

31170576263_420031531f_c.jpg

31979736195_97f8ef4f6c_c.jpg

This mornings cunning plan was a long old hedge that has hardly any holes. If there is a rabbit it tends to leave the opposite side and because the dog can't get through they tend to leg it a good 50 yards or more. So I put a few stop nets in place then blew the whole thing by not going wide to cross over but just walked up it upwind. So typically the dog found one and we put it out the wrong side. So it was a good plan just poorly executed by me :)

the dog did well as all ways but due to open ground was ranging a bit so I had to reel him in towards the end

• Like 2