Woody Lovely

well it's bloody freezing up here... so cold i decided to hoover the house to keep warm :blink:

and with that workout came hardcore hunger so i decided to make something nice with the woodys from the other day!!

best thing I've eaten in ages and well easy to cook :thumbs:

pigeon pitta pockets!

the birds from the other day

post-102306-0-94434200-1483032879.jpg

every food a bloke likes

post-102306-0-75626600-1483032465.jpg

the spoils of a nice mooch cooking away

post-102306-0-09841900-1483032520.jpg

mix it all up in a bowl with the salad crispy bacon and black pud :)

drizzle with rape oil

post-102306-0-25079600-1483032667.jpg

stuff contents into a pitta and stuff your face... bloody lovely :thumbs:

post-102306-0-96973300-1483032737.jpg

cheap as chips and would cost a fortune in a restaurant!! winner

atb si

• Like 7

Very nice mate :thumbs:

And, so satisfying to eat what you've shot :)

My little 'un tried squirrel last week. She said she didn't like it but, she likes being able to say that she now knows what it tastes like :laugh:

too right jon

got to confess i was gonna drop me stepdad one round but it was that nice i ate both :laugh:

haha... hows she describe it?! lol

i cant bring myself to eat squirrel either, i just think rat when ever i look at them :bad:

my lads badgering me like fcuk to take him so he can shoot a duck and cook it for tea!

he loves telling my mates about what he's been up too but no one on his mums side has a clue!! anti's :whistling:

atb si

My little 'un tried squirrel last week. She said she didn't like it but, she likes being able to say that she now knows what it tastes like :laugh:

too right jon

got to confess i was gonna drop me stepdad one round but it was that nice i ate both :laugh:

i cant bring myself to eat squirrel either, i just think rat when ever i look at them :bad:

my lads badgering me like fcuk to take him so he can shoot a duck and cook it for tea!

he loves telling my mates about what he's been up too but no one on his mums side has a clue!! anti's :whistling:

atb si

She said it was like elastic chicken :laugh:

...... I reckon it should probably be done in a slow cooker.

You're lad sounds like a good 'un mate - enjoying the sport and knowing when to be discreet :thumbs:

The missus mum used to make comments to me until the day me and the dog played fetch with a rabbits head up the garden :laugh:

• Like 1

too right jon

atb si

She said it was like elastic chicken :laugh:

...... I reckon it should probably be done in a slow cooker.

You're lad sounds like a good 'un mate - enjoying the sport and knowing when to be discreet :thumbs:

The missus mum used to make comments to me until the day me and the dog played fetch with a rabbits head up the garden :laugh:

yeah..... your not selling it jon :laugh:

kids grow up smart nowadays :thumbs:

atb si

Wow. That a bomb of a tea. Ill try that Si.

Very nice Si,nom nom

i cant put claim to it, its this blokes recipe...

I've been wanting to do it for a while now!

https://www.iancoley.co.uk/ian-coley/just-for-fun/game-recipes/pigeon-pitta-pockets/

so easy and takes about 15mins to do... petty the feathered feckers are so hard to bag :laugh:

atb si