Man Sheds

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You wanna get a sparky to put you a few proper double sockets in there before you end up with no shed.

Posted Images

Feck me I have mates that live in much less than some of your sheds, my man cave is 8.5 meters by 5 meters but is full with shite including my old 900 aero turbo Saab, I have a small work area at the bench and that's all I can access in there, so I,m building a new summer house from recycled wood from skips, I just need to find a set of French doors for the front and I,m done will also be making a woodburner from an old gas bottle to go in the corner excuse the mess it is winter but here it is, the last photo is the most important

post-102539-0-72454300-1483026138_thumb.jpeg

post-102539-0-26448600-1483026160_thumb.jpeg

post-102539-0-46983600-1483026174_thumb.jpeg

• Like 2

Greyman were roughly in uk are you, i some times come across doors mate

it's alright mate I,m in Bristol wrong end of the country for you, I have made the opening the same size as the wooden French doors in my house which if funds allow are being replaced this summer so the old ones should slot straight in, plus I am a an ardent skip rat, but thanks for the kind offer
  • Like 1

Feck me I have mates that live in much less than some of your sheds, my man cave is 8.5 meters by 5 meters but is full with shite including my old 900 aero turbo Saab, I have a small work area at the bench and that's all I can access in there, so I,m building a new summer house from recycled wood from skips, I just need to find a set of French doors for the front and I,m done will also be making a woodburner from an old gas bottle to go in the corner excuse the mess it is winter but here it is, the last photo is the most important

That is literally a wooden cave!

I have an admin room,but it's too close to the madness to be a proper getaway,I reckon as long as it can be heated and lit,the less technology in there the better.

• Like 1

That is literally a wooden cave!

I have an admin room,but it's too close to the madness to be a proper getaway,I reckon as long as it can be heated and lit,the less technology in there the better.

Same here got an office but it's not the same plus its a flipping magnet for everyone else....every time I get some space they all want to use it especially the wife!

Some nice sheds on here, Paul thats a cracker but i'd deffo get the electrics sorted. Katchum if that were mine i'd rarely go home!

It's a new shed for me in the new year and its which way to go.... Brick/block or wood, inclusive of dogs or new dog boxes... Its twisting me mellon man..! ;)