Wildcat Testing

Thanks bry, am trying to master photobucket so I don't keep bothering you !

The picture is pretty crap, the stock looks much nicer in daylight, the shape, the pistol grip feels lovely, better than the standard (if you have large hands the platform on the bottom digs in, I never even noticed it until I held this one.

Not so sure about the curved/ pointy bit by the butt pad yet.

What you cannot see in the pic, the stock is actually grey with black wood grain effect, I really like it.

Due to the stock finish not been that great, am thinking I may use it as a practise stock, it needs sanding down, properly flitting off as you can see it was a poor job who ever finished it, and possibly hydro dip it afterwards, all just thoughts at the moment, what I really want to do is get a scope on it and go shooting !

Still not decided if I love these cats or not yet, so one if not both may well be up in the classifieds soon.

• Like 1

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well you boys were right, to a point, I cleaned the barrel and tried again today, it has improved, better than before, but still not great, am now grouping regularly on the inch dots, with hardly any

Glad you got it sorted,it will group under a 5p with out a modification,I shot a group earlier in the year with a friends wild cat and it was probably half the size of a 5p at 35yds using JSB Exacts h

Rob Vizlauk (sean) got a new hw100 carbine in 22 we went to the perm to set it up   his groups were the same out to 30,,,35,,yrds   it was doing his head in it would hit bull one min then out an i

Posted Images

The picture is pretty crap, the stock looks much nicer in daylight, the shape, the pistol grip feels lovely, better than the standard (if you have large hands the platform on the bottom digs in, I never even noticed it until I held this one.

What you cannot see in the pic, the stock is actually grey with black wood grain effect, I really like it.

Due to the stock finish not been that great, am thinking I may use it as a practise stock, it needs sanding down, properly flitting off as you can see it was a poor job who ever finished it, and possibly hydro dip it afterwards, all just thoughts at the moment, what I really want to do is get a scope on it and go shooting !

Still not decided if I love these cats or not yet, so one if not both may well be up in the classifieds soon.

Lol. I like the shroud on the new one mate

Lol. I like the shroud on the new one mate
Yeah I like the look of the silencer and shroud, the strange thing is, it don't sound any quieter from the shooting position, but in front of the gun it's so much better than standard, and that's what I need.

its a pain in the arse putting photos on here, half of mine end up upside down or sideways!!!

i take them on my phone then email them to myself so i can reduce the size and then fish the pics i want out of my downloads!! wtf :blink:

thought that stock might have been carbon, couldn't tell from the photo!

its a pain in the arse putting photos on here, half of mine end up upside down or sideways!!!

i take them on my phone then email them to myself so i can reduce the size and then fish the pics i want out of my downloads!! wtf :blink:

thought that stock might have been carbon, couldn't tell from the photo!

Tell me about it, spent all night trying to sort it, IF I can get it sorted I will post a better pic showing the markings.

Load photo bucket onto your phone.

Take a photo and upload to the bucket on your phone. You can then upload onto the forum from the phone but to be honest, I open photo bucket on the computer and download the photo which you have already in your library files.

Phil

Try imgur rabid...name and password needed just like the bucket. Nearly stomped on my phone getting pics up off the bucket, wasn't getting any links/codes up to copy n paste to the phones clipboard. Durham John put me onto it..piece of pish ☺