Wildcat Testing

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well you boys were right, to a point, I cleaned the barrel and tried again today, it has improved, better than before, but still not great, am now grouping regularly on the inch dots, with hardly any

Glad you got it sorted,it will group under a 5p with out a modification,I shot a group earlier in the year with a friends wild cat and it was probably half the size of a 5p at 35yds using JSB Exacts h

Rob Vizlauk (sean) got a new hw100 carbine in 22 we went to the perm to set it up   his groups were the same out to 30,,,35,,yrds   it was doing his head in it would hit bull one min then out an i

Posted Images

so hows it shoot ;)

Not tried it yet mate, was dark when I got back, that's tomorrow's playtime sorted though

went up at same time as yours :rolleyes:

your no fun id be be firing it out of the window with no scope on just to make sure it don't boing :laugh:

atb si

so hows it shoot ;)

Not tried it yet mate, was dark when I got back, that's tomorrow's playtime sorted though

went up at same time as yours :rolleyes:

your no fun id be be firing it out of the window with no scope on just to make sure it don't boing :laugh:

atb si

Oh, ha ha, of course I have done that, put a mag through it to see what it sounded like, it's not as bad as mine by a long shot.

• Like 1

Think I prefer the bottom stock tbh

think I've got to agree with you Bb.. maybe the photo doesn't do it justice!

i can see the reasoning with the buttplate tough.

theres a lad i know in stockton just put a tuned 177 cat up on freeads for £720 :( need to stop looking on there

atb si