Wildfowling Beginner

There is a SX4 out now and it is cheaper than the SX3.

Yeah I reckon there worth a look at . From what I've seen of the sx3 I quite like them . And the one I've been using has had some right hammer .

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi folks..   Just wondering I've found 2 ponds ( one is very very small but I've seen 20 teal come out of it) the other is a is small but holds decent numbers of ducks around 30 ish.. now just wond

Go for it mate

That is not what I expected to hear. Young person.. You need a dog. Forgive me but it appears you have a lot more to learn. I hope we on here can help you and at this moment you certainly need to ask.

Hi lads bit of an update

Went to the pond around 5:30, seen that fox tried to get him in closer but no luck, it was nearly six o clock before anything happened, then I'd say around 15 widgeon came in didn't get a shot and then I went right beside the pond as I was really dark then load of birds came in around 20 ducks came in a big flight shot one, then widgeon came in around 6 shot missed, flew right over me and shot one, that was it but I'm really surprised by the amount that came in if you wait longer, A bad season no rain or anything but atleast it ended on a high note, I should hopefully have a dog next season, and should be ready

I will hopefully post back when the season opens again, I must say a big thanks to all of you that helped me!

Good shooting bell, just wondering I'm going to look for some more ponds I could shoot, how would I go and try and find one, I found this pond from shooting on that land, but I'd like to try and get another pond so I could rotate as in shoot every week on 1 of the ponds and then the other pond if you get me.. there's not much natural ponds, I was thinking of clearing weed in a stream beside a river for next season good idea? Thing is that there isn't much ducks coming in! Any ideas lads?

The stream used to have a good load of ducks in it, it's covered in thick blanket weed, the river itself shoots well when its floods.

Edited by zFall
  • 2 weeks later...

i said it early on they was something not right here .he is taking all you brainy men on and not one of you twigged he is playing with you all how many times did he say will put up pictures and no he did not I bet he has been pissing his self laughing at you all he knows about wildfowling .but I think he is reading it out of a book key board worrier .lol he had me laughing

i said it early on they was something not right here .he is taking all you brainy men on and not one of you twigged he is playing with you all how many times did he say will put up pictures and no he did not I bet he has been pissing his self laughing at you all he knows about wildfowling .but I think he is reading it out of a book key board worrier .lol he had me laughing

What are you on about I put pictures up of the pond? Do you want me to show a mallard I shot from the last day jesus there's something wrong with you, Hpr and bell helped me and got me started on this pond and I've thanked them.. going to still feed it until this bag of barley is gone do you want me to put a video up of that?!!?! You are most definitely off your rockers! Can you please leave me alone as you are obviously targeting me for some odd reason.. I like that you think I know about wildfowling but I actually don't I don't have as much as experience as some of the lads that posted on this thread..

Thanks all.