1. i how do i adjust the trigger on my hw100 at the moment all i have is a hair trigger no first stage what so ever.I am aware of the two screws one behind the trigger and the one at the front thats in the housing its self but told there should be another screw under the trigger blade but i had a look where it should be and theres a 3mm threaded hole there with no screw in it.So i thought heres the problem but it turns out that my friends gun is exactly the same a 3mm threaded hole with nothing in it so left with the front and back screws to go at.I know you turn them one way for heavier and the other way for a lighter trigger but which screw does what ie does the rear screw give you first stage or does it move the sear and what exactly is it that the front screw does.TIA

cheers Steg yeh i got that thanks but what i need to know is what the screws actually adjust "what part of the trigger" are they moveing.I also need to know if the screw under the trigger blade exists if so why out of the three guns i have checked don,t seem to have this screw.Thanks again

hi more or less sorted it i now have first stage seems like the little screw underneath the trigger blade is the main screw unless you get that something like it doesn,t matter what you do with the other two screws.ie the one behind the trigger blade and the one in front .Iwas looking in the wrong place for the screw under the trigger but i have made some progress

hi stealth thanks for that i saw it yesterday i personally found it lacking in info it never mentions the screw under the trigger blade nor what the screws he pointed out actually do besides make it heavy and light.It was the first stage movement i needed to find as i had none at all

Hi ! My first post!

I set my HW100 trigger by first slackening off the trigger blade to access the two 1.5 mm allen head bolts ( think that's the size) under the trigger.

I then turned the front screw clockwise until the gun will not cock.

I then backed it off Bit by bit until until it cocks .

It will be like snapping a piece of glass.

The rear screw can the be used to adjust the first stage movement.

It will take a bit of time to set up but well worth the time.

I have only used these two screws to make any trigger adjustments .

Also put a drop of non permanant thread lock on the two screws as they will vibrate loose over time altering the trigger feel. The 3mm hole your on about is for the trigger blade . It has two holes for different reach positions if I remember .

Hope this helps

• Like 1

Hi ! My first post!

I set my HW100 trigger by first slackening off the trigger blade to access the two 1.5 mm allen head bolts ( think that's the size) under the trigger.

I then turned the front screw clockwise until the gun will not cock.

I then backed it off Bit by bit until until it cocks .

It will be like snapping a piece of glass.

The rear screw can the be used to adjust the first stage movement.

It will take a bit of time to set up but well worth the time.

I have only used these two screws to make any trigger adjustments .

Also put a drop of non permanant thread lock on the two screws as they will vibrate loose over time altering the trigger feel. The 3mm hole your on about is for the trigger blade . It has two holes for different reach positions if I remember .

Hope this helps

WELCOME TO THE NUT HOUSE ROONEY

cracking first post mate

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: