Moochers Forum

4 hours ago, C556 said:

Having spent some time in Russia I think it's a nice place with pleasant people. Cities are modernised and quite European, while out in the countryside things can be a bit more backward. Putin will win the next election as he is genuinely popular rather than from vote stuffing. This is because living standards have increased substantially since the 90's and he brings stability to the country. After sanctions the economy is now growing again as the oil price rises and the government becomes more flush with cash. People I know in a revolutionary opposition party openly have demonstrations and raise money in the centre of Moscow. They normally only get lifted when they start rabble rousing.

The BBC is very biased against Russia from the reporting I see on subjects I know a bit about, as is much of the liberal press. I think the Russian's probably did poison the spy. The main problem I see isn't that they killed a traitor, it's that others have been exposed to the poison. Russia has a lot of bad points but they ain't as bad as often is made out.

Did you come across any highland cattle over there they look like they could adapt to various terrain and harsh climates

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong post!

To you lads who want to sign up ....whin is on there !   Still want to join ?

Tommo ,when you make a post like that ,I have a mental image of you sitting down with a cup of tea and a slice of your delicious home made cake ,having be chuckle to yourself and mentally calculating

On 24/12/2016 at 21:19, TOMO said:

no mate,,marks never had 100 rabbits in a night

Tommo ,when you make a post like that ,I have a mental image of you sitting down with a cup of tea and a slice of your delicious home made cake ,having be chuckle to yourself and mentally calculating how many phone calls will be made ,before you go back on line and have a look at the devastation you've caused ,I bet it puts a spring in your step for the rest of the day ?

• Haha 6
9 hours ago, C556 said:

Having spent some time in Russia I think it's a nice place with pleasant people. Cities are modernised and quite European, while out in the countryside things can be a bit more backward. Putin will win the next election as he is genuinely popular rather than from vote stuffing. This is because living standards have increased substantially since the 90's and he brings stability to the country. After sanctions the economy is now growing again as the oil price rises and the government becomes more flush with cash. People I know in a revolutionary opposition party openly have demonstrations and raise money in the centre of Moscow. They normally only get lifted when they start rabble rousing.

The BBC is very biased against Russia from the reporting I see on subjects I know a bit about, as is much of the liberal press. I think the Russian's probably did poison the spy. The main problem I see isn't that they killed a traitor, it's that others have been exposed to the poison. Russia has a lot of bad points but they ain't as bad as often is made out.

I take your point but if Stormy Daniels were to accompany Trump to Korea as his special adviser she could pleasure them both and get them to sign a peace agreement. Of course I went to the Dr yesterday because i was worried about a small lump near my testicles. He said 'that's your penis!" But on the other hand there's too many Tyson furies in this world today. goodbye for ever. I had Kofi annan in the back of my cab once. Yes it's winter!:thumbs:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t forget the dress code ?

I used to post on there back in the day. Started having issues which were one of the reasons Ian started this place, I believe. I did have an account over there at one point but someone purged it while I was moving from the UK to the US. When I finally got around to checking it out I couldn't log back in and as I have no way of being referred by an existing member I never got to see it again. My life has never been the same since the rejection...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
On 24/12/2016 at 15:50, Gaz_1989 said:

I might pop back on there, give things a stir up and leave again ?

Lol "pop back on and stir things up" you never lasted long once people seen that you told a load of lies, you still in the cupboard under the stairs ffs???

• Haha 2
32 minutes ago, brambles said:

Lol "pop back on and stir things up" you never lasted long once people seen that you told a load of lies, you still in the cupboard under the stairs ffs???

Lol ???been a few that got found out on there but must that was the best one ????