Moochers Forum

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong post!

To you lads who want to sign up ....whin is on there !   Still want to join ?

Tommo ,when you make a post like that ,I have a mental image of you sitting down with a cup of tea and a slice of your delicious home made cake ,having be chuckle to yourself and mentally calculating

I think mark brick should be banned for looking so much like Donald trump..

Lol he's no looker but always seems to have a nice mutt about him. Proper family man too and good business man.

Above all he really knows how to get people wound up and that alone makes for a good forum ???

• Like 1

Aye only banter gaz..I think the blokes sound tbh...

Happy Xmas to you and yours mate..

Pop back on moochers..same old but there's been a fair few new members resent and adding some good posts..

Aye only banter gaz..I think the blokes sound tbh...

Happy Xmas to you and yours mate..

Pop back on moochers..same old but there's been a fair few new members resent and adding some good posts..

I will see what the new year brings. Need a bit of time to mull it over. Not rushing into a decision like that ?

Merry Christmas to you too pal. Hope you and yours have a great day and nice break.

• Like 1

who's whin or what did he do.?

just to put you in the picture,,,hes markbricks pupet,,and hes the "TAKER" in there relationship,, :yes:

sorry if i got this wrong but aint mark brick the bloke who's dog whipped yours and fuji's to 100 rabbits.?

no mate,,marks never had 100 rabbits in a night

• Haha 1

who's whin or what did he do.?

just to put you in the picture,,,hes markbricks pupet,,and hes the "TAKER" in there relationship,, :yes:

sorry if i got this wrong but aint mark brick the bloke who's dog whipped yours and fuji's to 100 rabbits.?

no mate,,marks never had 100 rabbits in a night

i was pulling your leg.i know you and a few others have done it .i aint a clue who he is but he made an impression on some because his name keeps cropping up.jealousy of some.?i've never had 100 rabbits either.most i've had is 35.

Think he did tomo, few days after Lloydy done it funny enough

Got them out of the freezer didn't he.....on the wind up wasn't it.
must of been cause he'd of done it before with kat if that was the case his end? But to be honest I don't know just remember something regarding the ton Lloydy Jim and Shaun. Tbh I try not to read to much into the bricks antics
  • 1 year later...