Can Anyone Help

Me and a mate whent for a walk out with some dogs today on some permision but in between the permission is a rcpca centre with a footpath running threw the peace off land witch we use to get from a too b on this footpath it takes me threw there training feild for walking dogs and what ever as we was walking threw my cocker spainle flushed a couple off pheastants and she grabed a hen bird a retrived it back to me on doing so about 8 rspca do gooders come out and started taking pictures and vidoes off me and the dogs saying that I was breaking the law by killing it on privert land I know this could come under poaching but I have rottern permission from both land owners in each side and as the rspca did not rear the bird should I be worryed or would I be ok any help would be great full as would like the know the facts for next time

They might of taken photos etc but how would they know who you are?? Might be prudent to put dogs on leads just while you pass them in future then if anything did come of it you'll be showing your trying to prevent it happening again. I know its f**k all to do with them but no need to fuel their fires. Atb

• Like 2

obviously it was already dead when your dog picked it up and retrieved it back to you

obviously it was already dead when your dog picked it up and retrieved it back to you

I agree with bunnyboiler. Can't help your dog picking up a dead bird. Probably died of old age....

Yep, f**k em. A nice bit of christmas grub :thumbs:

The pheasant was an injured bird and your cocker is a trained gundog retrieving shot and injured birds. In compliance with the hunting act your intention was to end the suffering of the injured bird however it expired naturally during the retrieve end of story. nothing they can do as it was also on a public right of way. Thick brown gravy and some roast parsnips LOL

Edited by desertbred