You Never Know What's Going On In People's Heads.

its a bad do that suiside thing ...there used to be a train of thought it was a selfish act , leaving those left behind to pick up the pieces , .im not sure about that , im not sure of the full details but i had a brother inlaw who topped himself in barlinnie prison .bit complicated from what i know he was on a murder charge ,i think he topped himself before someone did it for him .it does seem alot of younger folk take there own lives these days ,and the reasons seem very.easly sorted but for whatever reason fear and panic seem to take over and they see no other option , presures of modern living!! hell i dont know

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My Son died 10yrs ago today , he'd of been 28 now , he took proper sick a yr previous and he never recovered , horrific loss for my family , had some really dark days & as people have said you nee

firstly anybody who has been affected by suicide, you have my absolute sympathy. i have been touched by this awful thing on several occasions, and you need to know that there can be all sorts of reaso

No need to apologies mush, we got to open up about theses things. I am the worlds worst for bottling it up, head down and struggle on tbh ive never known any different since a kid, listening to The Sm

Posted Images

I live a good 3 hour drive from him and I keep thinking maybe he wanted to talk but didn't think i'd travel that far. Of course I would have. Would that have prevented it? Or just delayed it for a while?

Something we'll never know. I think it's not knowing that's the worst part.

Unfortunately mate it's the ones who really want to go through that rarely give you any idea there thinking about it .

I've know a couple of people who committed auicide and like you say they never said there was anything wrong , sorry for your loss

• Like 1

I'm sorry for your loss walshie and lanersa when one of my mates died he left a letter saying he felt alone and couldn't talk to anyone and that he was in a dark place without any hope but was sorry rip milky depression is something we can't see and often people hide it so well because they feel they have no were to turn so fair play beast in your offer

Wow what a sad turn out that is sorry for your loss Walshie........some powerful stuff written on this topic makes for hard reading.....cant say as ive any experience on the subject not from anyone close anyway.....couple of acquaintances over the years one of who was well known in the boxing game its certainly a shock that straightens you up lively and thats only like i say acquaintances i cant imagine how it must feel when its a friend/family......so sad.

Sorry for your loss, I've had 2 family members commit suicide also a couple mates and countless people I knew or grew up with. My town is rife with it unfortunately. Something must just click inside the mind and they believe there's no other way out. Leaves more hurt and sorrow behind mind you that never goes away. Had a mate try it a few times and it was no call for help he genuinely wanted out. His mother caught him twice and he ended up in a Physiatric ward in the near by hospital. They caught him 3 times in 2 days until he finally got what he wanted, he was beyond any help, mentally his head was tortured. As a child his dad was a mechanic and was working under the car while he was playing with the steering wheel. He let the handbrake off and killed his dad. Always blamed himself even though he was only a toddler, his demons got the better of him.