Sign in to follow this  
Bunnyblatter

Hw100 .22

If anyone is after a gun that shoots brilliantly and is in excellent condition then this is the gun for you.

It's Mac's old gun so we all know what it's capable of.

Comes with 2 mags and fill adapter

Gun only £495 collected

Or gun plus Hawke panarama EV 3-9X50 AO IR in high silver mounts £585

There is no checkering / stippling on the stock. It comes with sling studs fitted

Anyone needing pics just drop me a PM.

Cheers, Bry

• Like 3

nice gun shoots spot on took a lot of quarry with it,good luck with your sale bry

Here you go BB

I removed the stippling as the flow of the grain could be seen this rifle shoots spot on

and the removal of the stippling DOSE NOT AFFECT THE WAY THIS RIFLE SHOOTS

and is nice to handle as well the removal of the stippling dose not affect it when its in your hands ether its not slippery even when its raining .

Its taken any amount of pray and if i had not sorted out a deal on jj,s daystate i would of bought this rifle back

The combination of the panorama scopes and the accuracy of the hw100 work well together to make this rifle a top class bit of kit .

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

post-63400-0-36311100-1482429365.jpg

post-63400-0-42684700-1482429375.jpg

post-63400-0-88508000-1482429385.jpg

post-63400-0-24210000-1482429398.jpg

post-63400-0-91376300-1482429411.jpg

• Like 1

Just a few of what she has taken down above Bry

who ever gets her will not be disappointed

she really is that good .

good luck with your sale bud

atvbjimmy :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: