Best Of The Bunch?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had them all and would go Isuzu every time now unless the truck was going to be used 70% off road then I would go hilux .......

Matty never fancied an isuzu badged up as a Chevy same thing half the price

I have l200, my second one, but it's Isuzu or Hulux this yr for me,

Me to, think they all decent it's down to personal view what I would like to know if anybody tried them Great Wall of China ones half the price brand new ? Atb Flacko

couple of lads around me really liked them, but funny enough they are both driving, Isuzu pickups now,

Ran a mk 5 Hilux for near 8 yrs bombproof truck , no issues held its value . Swapped it 5 months ago looked at a Dmax thought it was a bit cheaply finished ended up buying another Hilux , far better finished but you pay for it .

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers lads, still no closer to deciding, might have a look at a few pathfinders aswell.....

Matt

really don't like the partsfinders mate each to his own, but we had them at work, and the spent most of there time in the garage,
  • Like 1

Got a ford ranger had it from new 2004 still going strong its had some very work off road just under 200,000 on clock. Cant speak highly enough about it & i'll be sorry whennit eventually packs up. Was a choice between ford & Isuzu & i chose ford. Would deffo reccomend the Ranger. Atb

• Like 1

I have heard different things around the ranger, usual stuff ie head gasket issues all the usual, I have never owned one but have driven them, and in truth I like them there comfy, I like the gearbox , size of the back, and in truth I have heard nothing bad about there off road capability, not the best but very capable, but then you can say that about the drivers, each to his own, you have to make your own mind up,

• Like 1