Best Of The Bunch?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Had them all and would go Isuzu every time now unless the truck was going to be used 70% off road then I would go hilux .......

Matty never fancied an isuzu badged up as a Chevy same thing half the price

I have l200, my second one, but it's Isuzu or Hulux this yr for me,

Could you give a little more information about your experiences of reliability of the iszuzu cost of any repairs and mpg

I currently have a ford ranger which has been reliable apart from re occurring egr valve issue which mechanic says is the most common fault on all vehicles by far.

Just had it stripped cleaned and refitted.

Currently getting about 30 mpg.

Could you give a little more information about your experiences of reliability of the iszuzu cost of any repairs and mpg

I currently have a ford ranger which has been reliable apart from re occurring egr valve issue which mechanic says is the most common fault on all vehicles by far.

better off blanking the egr. Cleaner engine and less hassle.
  • Like 1

I would stay well clear of Isuzu dmax just got rid of mine biggest pile of shit I have ever had, got Toyota hylux far better truck.

What was wrong with it, the dmax is one of the next ones I have been considering early next year.

• Like 1

Which ranger do you have ? I have the limited 3.2 and lucky if I get 25/26mpg

I have a 2007 2.5tdci.

It had 114000 on when i baught it and apart from egr valve has been no issue pulls quad up to dales like its not there and a comfy ride.

looking to blank egr as has been mentioned more trouble than its worth putting on the warning light which without taking it to garage you do not know that.

I think every one would agree the hilux is possibly the best in class but the second hand value is just too much.