Sign in to follow this  
72line per

Thermal Eye X100Xp

just got my crimbo prezi. thermal eye x100xp i need vidio cable for it any body point me in the right direction. or will i have to make one thanks pete

just got my crimbo prezi. thermal eye x100xp i need vidio cable for it any body point me in the right direction. or will i have to make one thanks pete

maniged to make one. been out with the thermal eye [BANNED TEXT] a peas of kit seen a fox at 200yds it walkt right past me it dident have a clue i was there. pitty i dident have the gun with me. will do some filming with it the nex time out

• Like 1

this thing crazy eny body see one of these for sale you need to grab it.i use a gen 3 maxi kite .witch i think is at the top of the tree. but this thermal stuff is somthig els

• Like 1

vidio now on youtube 5 foxes on the vid nothing shot in this vidio. can some one link the footage oh hear cos i dont know how to .youtube name b4ger731 thanks pete

vidio now on youtube 5 foxes on the vid nothing shot in this vidio. can some one link the footage oh hear cos i dont know how to .youtube name b4ger731 thanks pete

Here you go.

Danny that's not Thermal night vision,

oooooooooooooo so stupid. I was watching lots of stuff on ebay. I meant night vision scope. What do you think about that?