Ferreting With Tomo And Vin Part 1 And Part 2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another video rew has put together of an early season ferret trip we had with tomo and vin, Thanks for looking   Part 1 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Fu8YDrqsKtE   Part 2 https://m.youtube.co

I'd rather their vids than your nauseating slow motion bollox.

Romeo pup this morning.

Posted Images

My saluki cross isn't out of Romeo mate just lurcher to lurcher, he was young on this video, it was start of last season, all dogs struggled that day, think it was the bumps in the ground that was making dogs struggle on the strike ?

If my dogs struggled up the dales I would shoot the dogs and chase the rabbits myself ?

Joking aside I enjoyed the footage. Thanks for sharing.

• Like 1

My saluki cross isn't out of Romeo mate just lurcher to lurcher, he was young on this video, it was start of last season, all dogs struggled that day, think it was the bumps in the ground that was making dogs struggle on the strike

Ran my wee Cur over a similar place Nottzhunter... :yes:

At first glace,.such a terrain appears to be a killing field, easy pickings,...but,...after a few misses,...me and my partner decided to undertake a scientific experiment.... :yes: We ran across the field at our fastest pace, (it was comical) ,..and like Forrest Gump,..we kept on running,...and predictably,..we ended up face down, amidst the turf :DQueer old place,..I'm sure that, given time,..a ferreting Jukel would adapt,..but until that frosty morn dawns,..its a fecking Tumbler we all need :laugh::laugh:

Keep the clips coming,...all the best, Phil. :victory:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 5

Oh I thought it was one of the pups that your mate had out of his bitch to Romeo was it rew who put his bitch to him ? I'm probably getting my wires crossed my mate had a Romeo x belle dog and that didn't strike much that's why I asked but at least your getting them out and on stuff all the best for the season max

My saluki cross isn't out of Romeo mate just lurcher to lurcher, he was young on this video, it was start of last season, all dogs struggled that day, think it was the bumps in the ground that was making dogs struggle on the strike ?

If my dogs struggled up the dales I would shoot the dogs and chase the rabbits myself ?

have you access to a gun enjoyed the videos looks like fun

have you access to a gun enjoyed the videos looks like fun

Yes ?

,I wouldn't let the land owner see the video,all those rabbits going away

The more you do, the more you get to know that it's not every day things run smoothly. It takes confidence to show the bad days. Those with the experience understand.

But mainly it was a wind up by Rew.

TC