A Razors Edge

You fancy commenting on my last post Stopend? You've read it and you know it was you that was the representative that night. I never did tell them lads that you back stabbed them after the meeting but they'll read it on here anyway. That should be enough fact to keep you simmering over. Edited to add as for bloodlines given to start men out x amount of years ago that's another story. Pity you weren't gifted the same maybe you wouldn't be so bitter. Any of that I've seen and have some blood in my yard isn't lacking in anyway.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 4

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stop end. You are more than welcome to any pup or breeding that I have access too now and in the future! Should you want it.   All that we ask down this way is to rear them right, work them right an

This thread is testament to why more and more lads are going it alone and working away under the radar minding there own business. It has shown that you may not know each personally but seem to know a

ro284, The Cork white line is a strain of Working Russell, hard to describe the type. Everything from strong Bull/russell smooths to Small wire haired terriers. Not a breed more a strain of workers.

Posted Images

Once youve worked black you'll never go back lol.

Like Glyn said there's countless lines down from the original as there is from BN ,just choosing a different path .By using a single outcross a bit different to the norm it breeds a different animal and then onwards and so on and so on .

I count myself lucky to have a part of our heritage in the kennel and also equally lucky to have added a bit of something else to suit my style and take things forward to where they are today .

• Like 8

Is the reason you're not into black terriers because the lads you wanted to buy pups off last year wouldn't sell them to you ?

lol i told you something would be made up and there it is you can read you like the rubbish you write in books... ok who was i supposedly trying to buy black pups of last year then walter mitty? Tell me! The man from the north who you got yours off only got into terriers when the men who i dig with took him out he was in his 20s ffs.. hes 50 now if even lol... if any of you watched the wheaten programme on tg4 big terry is on it speaking about wheatens.. i had my first dig with him my father and cousin at 9 years of age..i had my last dig with him 4 weeks ago.. so who am i supposed to have tried to buy a patterdale off chunk??

Stopend you did PM a certain man trying to purchase a pup[black patterdale] so dont be telling porkies,and before you ask im not naming the man,happy xmas to you and yours.

• Like 1

A young dog from the Cork white strain that is a bayer/mixer, from great working parents.

Started this season, 3 digs so far 0.6,1.4,1.1 and came away with minimal care needed.

Early days but could be a useful dog, has a brain and is using it.

post-42222-0-19932700-1482677640_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

You fancy commenting on my last post Stopend? You've read it and you know it was you that was the representative that night. I never did tell them lads that you back stabbed them after the meeting but they'll read it on here anyway. That should be enough fact to keep you simmering over. Edited to add as for bloodlines given to start men out x amount of years ago that's another story. Pity you weren't gifted the same maybe you wouldn't be so bitter. Any of that I've seen and have some blood in my yard isn't lacking in anyway.

I genuinely never seen your post until I have read it there just now. By the way I haven't a clue who you are so I don't know what you heard me say about whoever if were giving it truthfully here...it was 2012 I personally only knew 4 people at that meet that's the folk I travelled down with the rest id only ever spoke to on fone or internet, I had at that time definitely never dug with any of them or yourself im quite sure or even really talked lines with? But it will be easy for you to know me because I presented myself forward and sat at a table and persevered with some other good men who know one ever knew only we stepped forward for something that most of us love and we were getting treated like idiots with the right to work terriers sweeped from under our feet as we all argue? If it wasn't for that you or Neil or anyone else wouldn't know me from adam . as for being bitter about black lines... you had me puzzled to fatman piped up and re jogged my memory... lol a man before I went away to work had a few good black dogs... when I came back he was still digging the same old dogs with no new blood..he didn't know anyone.. he heard about A.C. asked me could I make contact with him for him to try buy a pup... I said ill try... so I PMd him about 4 years ago, and he said he had no pups for sale...if he has the PM saved tell him to post I explained all to him in a PM... wasn't me looking a pup... and ive nowt to hide lol...and I don't even work dogs with that certain man anymore.

Now if we could get back to terriers.... glyn I meant you wrote what you were told and that's all anyone asks...

I do dig over blacks very regularly and there great wee dogs know there job and do it well... Ive also seen some great whites and there also great dogs what see the job through... and me myself personally have a preference for blacks/ chocs or any coloured terrier... but I prefer to see a white dog working it means the pool is still there lets be honest a lot of men work the blacks because in the most part that's the most popular consistent type out there doing it at the minute. rant over... its Christmas and out in the morning!

• Like 1

I feel for some strange reason I need to set the record straight , 1st off i don't understand why I got dragged into other people's petty squabbles, not by name but we know it was me being referred to.

I have had dogs, ( terriers, lurchers, ferrets) from a young age, I am now 56 years old, I messed about making mistakes and learning as I went along.

I was then at the age of 21 introduced to the black terrier, by a childhood friend called Billy, his were the 1st black dogs I ever seen work.

Through Billy I was introduced to Ken, who had a yard of black and chocolate coloured terriers, I spent the next few years hunting with these men, and through there friendships I meet a few men from England and Wales ,which is were my terriers of the present day go back to.

If anyone wishing to know anything about me and the dogs I keep would only ask, instead of involving me in some school yard squabbling on the World Wide Web, I would appreciate it.

Regards sam.

• Like 4

I genuinely never seen your post until I have read it there just now. By the way I haven't a clue who you are so I don't know what you heard me say about whoever if were giving it truthfully here...it was 2012 I personally only knew 4 people at that meet that's the folk I travelled down with the rest id only ever spoke to on fone or internet, I had at that time definitely never dug with any of them or yourself im quite sure or even really talked lines with? But it will be easy for you to know me because I presented myself forward and sat at a table and persevered with some other good men who know one ever knew only we stepped forward for something that most of us love and we were getting treated like idiots with the right to work terriers sweeped from under our feet as we all argue? If it wasn't for that you or Neil or anyone else wouldn't know me from adam . as for being bitter about black lines... you had me puzzled to fatman piped up and re jogged my memory... lol a man before I went away to work had a few good black dogs... when I came back he was still digging the same old dogs with no new blood..he didn't know anyone.. he heard about A.C. asked me could I make contact with him for him to try buy a pup... I said ill try... so I PMd him about 4 years ago, and he said he had no pups for sale...if he has the PM saved tell him to post I explained all to him in a PM... wasn't me looking a pup... and ive nowt to hide lol...and I don't even work dogs with that certain man anymore.

Now if we could get back to terriers.... glyn I meant you wrote what you were told and that's all anyone asks...

I do dig over blacks very regularly and there great wee dogs know there job and do it well... Ive also seen some great whites and there also great dogs what see the job through... and me myself personally have a preference for blacks/ chocs or any coloured terrier... but I prefer to see a white dog working it means the pool is still there lets be honest a lot of men work the blacks because in the most part that's the most popular consistent type out there doing it at the minute. rant over... its Christmas and out in the mornin

Stopend i dont know what your like at backfilling but by god your a good man to backpeddle,you asked for that pup,pups for yourself so why deny it,whats the big deal.