• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VV9ry4CNEhs

Another old pic

Posted Images

image-0-02-05-ef81bef9df75bbecec347b8fa9

heres one belong to my mate,shes 13 months old and a dog to look forward to seeing next season ...shes done some stuff so far,achievements not expected from such a junior,,,,she has unreal speed...I at first couldnt believe how fast she is ,next season we will be seeing how she stays on ,but she has all ready shown determination in her young age ...

image-0-02-05-dc23c65f407c35d029205082bc

• Like 5

no shes not pure at all,both parents are saluki x breds,,i wont put the ped up as its not my dog ,i will let it to the man that owns her,hes on here also but a bit retarded when it comes to sticking photos up ,

• Like 2

An interesting thing I read online was a man went to several different places in the world that have there own saluki type dogs, and most of not all dogs where an inch or so taller than they where longer, just an interesting fact when everyone is so obsessed with dogs with long backs

• Like 2

no shes not pure at all,both parents are saluki x breds,,i wont put the ped up as its not my dog ,i will let it to the man that owns her,hes on here also but a bit retarded when it comes to sticking photos up ,

Sound jigsaw. :thumbs:

I suffer from the same incapacity! Hopefully one day I will learn.
  • 1 month later...