And It Starts

how about some side/front/standing pictures of the black males.? :thumbs:

Haha you like them blackens don't you mate you know what they say 'once you go black you never go back' I'll sort some out for you tomoro

you can send them by phone if it's easier mate.

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sire; Dam;

Bitch

For anyone that didn't know I changed my mind of a pup it wasn't an easy decision as the bitch I originally chose is a really nice bitch I just think the bitch iv now picked will handle it abit more b

Posted Images

Haha you like them blackens don't you mate you know what they say 'once you go black you never go back' I'll sort some out for you tomoro

I'll sort it mate sorry about the wait you wouldn't beleive how busy I am at the minute I'm due a mental breakdown lol

I'll sort it mate sorry about the wait you wouldn't beleive how busy I am at the minute I'm due a mental breakdown lol

unlucky,i finish work at dinner time now.haha i start at 7.sometimes i even take afternoon nap.

Shame you take the comment I made the wrong way. Was actually defending why you chose the breeding. Not been on for a while pups looking cracking, atb with em.

Don't take it personal I take a lot of things the wrong way I must have small man syndrome,

Cheers pal now there weaned off it's enjoyable having them in the garden playing with the kids

This is the Bitch I'll be keeping back, not the heaviest bitch in the litter but she doesn't stand for nonsense she has good knuckle feet and a really long tail she's also one of the tallest, somethings just drawn me to her from the start so sticking with my decision, p.s can I kindly request nobody says she looks like a collie greyhound haha

post-102608-0-38416600-1490906090_thumb.pngpost-102608-0-85442100-1490906202_thumb.pngpost-102608-0-27470100-1490906222_thumb.png

• Like 2

This is the Bitch I'll be keeping back, not the heaviest bitch in the litter but she doesn't stand for nonsense she has good knuckle feet and a really long tail she's also one of the tallest, somethings just drawn me to her from the start so sticking with my decision, p.s can I kindly request nobody says she looks like a collie greyhound haha

attachicon.gifIMG_2451.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_2453.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_2454.PNG

hancock.?

• Like 1

only joking she looks good.which of the males is the biggest.?

Remember me saying the blue dog that was born the smallest was the runt? He was always the smallest by quite a lot, he's now the second photo down in them four dog photos the one in the shade he's now the biggest pup in the litter