My First Gundog

cheers buddy Im just going to use her for a bit of rough shooting and wildfowling only thing with her she very nervous around dogs I don't no if she's been in a fight from the place I got her from but hopefully she will come okay

Yeah going to take my time with her she's sitting and staying a stopping on the whistle it's just with other dogs if I'm walking her she trys to pull away from them hopefully she will come in time she's okay now with my wife chihuahua lol

cheers buddy Im just going to use her for a bit of rough shooting and wildfowling only thing with her she very nervous around dogs I don't no if she's been in a fight from the place I got her from but hopefully she will come okay

She looks really nice mate, I would be putting in her doggy day care twice a week for a few weeks that will defiantly bring her out her shell ???

Where in the country are you doyley ? I had a doggy daycare a couple of years ago and you wouldn't believe the change in dogs that were nervous around other dogs or lacking doggy social skills and it was nice to know you had helped in the process in changing the dogs life, but go and have a look at a few and see what the staff looking after the dogs are like and what sort of dogs are there and if you can tell if the group of dogs they have are a well balanced group as the last thing you want is her getting in to a fight, let us know how you get on ??

All the best

Pete

cheers lads she's coming out of her self alot now playing with my wife chihuahua and I took her down my mates farm and he's got two gundogs she was really scared the first 5 mins seems like when she was on the lead but I let her off and she was playing and messing around with them so hopefully she's ain't going to be to much of a problem that's a good idea about the digg day care my cousins wife has got one of them maybe have a word with her I'm in pembrokeshire mate

Nice looking pup. I think if she's playing off lead with other dogs she'll come around fine. Do all of your training in an organized and progressive manor including intro to gunfire and you'll be on your way.

I'm not so sure about doggy daycare as it may not be as structured as you'll want.

Best of luck!

• Like 1

cheers lads had her round alot of dogs since I been on here last she has come on loads now all she wants to do is play with them she's not showing that scared attitude now so she's coming on well and picking alot of things up quick thanks