Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Go to solution Solved by Nik_B,

Why do we need to bend over backwards to cater to mental defectives that only make up 0.1% of the population?

As usual it's not them that are asking for special treatment, it's the white knight brigade always 'riding to the rescue' and as a result they're cause those people more problems when the inevitable backlash comes. Most people are fairly tolerant even though they might poke fun or make the odd snide comment but I think most are fairly live and let live as long as they're not having stuff rammed down their throats.

A lot of transexuals or what ever you are supposed to call them know they have a mental disorder similar to body dysmorphia.

Totally agree pal, before all this fuss over "trans rights" started they could just keep their heads down and get on with life but these "do gooders" drawing attention to them has just caused a real backlash, people who had never even heard of transgenderism are now violently opposed to them.

• Like 1

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Malt Why do you know shite like that   What's worse is now I know site like that and when I one day tell the wife in conversation she will think I'm nuts..

I'm my usual eloquent style I said look son he's not a chick with a dick he's a bloke with tits and why are all trannys under psychotherapy if they aren't a screw loose? .. It really is a worry to me

just absurd now a days. Sure the dog has started legal action because I call him the black fella

Why do we need to bend over backwards to cater to mental defectives that only make up 0.1% of the population?

As usual it's not them that are asking for special treatment, it's the white knight brigade always 'riding to the rescue' and as a result they're cause those people more problems when the inevitable backlash comes. Most people are fairly tolerant even though they might poke fun or make the odd snide comment but I think most are fairly live and let live as long as they're not having stuff rammed down their throats.

A lot of transexuals or what ever you are supposed to call them know they have a mental disorder similar to body dysmorphia.

Totally agree pal, before all this fuss over "trans rights" started they could just keep their heads down and get on with life but these "do gooders" drawing attention to them has just caused a real backlash, people who had never even heard of transgenderism are now violently opposed to them.

The worse thing is those loonies encourage people to make life altering changes, either surgery or hormone drugs. In the USA (what a surprise) there are kids being given hormone replacement drugs from a fairly young age.

There is a very high rate of suicide with people with this disorder and it remains unchanged after surgery so chopping their dick off doesn't solve the problem.

• Like 1

The worse thing is those loonies encourage people to make life altering changes, either surgery or hormone drugs. In the USA (what a surprise) there are kids being given hormone replacement drugs from a fairly young age.

There is a very high rate of suicide with people with this disorder and it remains unchanged after surgery so chopping their dick off doesn't solve the problem.

100% on the same page on this issue :thumbs:

There's been studies done that show that the surgery actually INCREASES the suicide rates of transgender people. They're mentally ill and being utterly failed by the medical profession, it's actually quite sad really.

• Like 1

It's only a matter of time before all the shopping centre places have to have one big bog so as not to upset the poncho wearing brigade .. then when no bugger goes to such places they will wonder why sick of being told I have to tolerate all this gender bullocks and general gaylord stuff... why do they feel the need to broadcast they have come out... no bugger gives a f**k ?

• Like 3

Certain tribes of Native Americans had the right idea with the way they classed trans as 'two spirited.' There was none of this 'chop yer tackle off and start calling yourself Susan,' if one of their menfolk felt that way about himself they classed him as a two spirt and left him behind with the women when they went out hunting and stuff.

Malt Why do you know shite like that :D

What's worse is now I know site like that and when I one day tell the wife in conversation she will think I'm nuts..

Aimless reading on Wikipedia! :D

I agree with it though. They kind of say "Ok, we accept you're different, now you have to accept yourself for what you are" rather than, "ohh go see the doctor and get yer knackers off and start pretending you're something you're not.." :laugh:

Ze? Don't we already have a term for something that's neither male nor female? 'It' !

It's all about pronouns there days...the spoilt middle class kids of today have run out of causes....now they get offended because you referred to someone using the wrong pronoun.

No sh*t just look on youtube you will not believe your eyes lol

Undoomed explains lol