Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Go to solution Solved by Nik_B,

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Malt Why do you know shite like that   What's worse is now I know site like that and when I one day tell the wife in conversation she will think I'm nuts..

I'm my usual eloquent style I said look son he's not a chick with a dick he's a bloke with tits and why are all trannys under psychotherapy if they aren't a screw loose? .. It really is a worry to me

just absurd now a days. Sure the dog has started legal action because I call him the black fella

I watched a programme called it was alright in the seventys a couple of days ago it was about how racist everything was on tele back then and some of the people watching the clips you could see they thought it was funny but they acted upset and disgusted because they obviously thought that was the right thing to do everyone now is afraid to be they're self and just conform to what they think they should be

• Like 1

Love thy neighbours was a classic example,eddie used to call his neighbour nig-nog,spade and sambo,imagine dianne abbot watching that.

I try not to imagine that fat ugly cow doing anything but it would be nice if she had a clutcher watching it.

I'm pretty sure the neighbour used to call Eddie things like honky and snowflake but I've managed to get on with my life despite the awful trauma,

Oxford uni has banned He and She and asked its students to use the gender neutral pronoun Ze when referring to other students so as not to offend transgender students,its not a christmas comedy sketch on a keith lemon show,its political correctness taking over the mad house.

when america catches a cold the world sneezes

I was wondering when all this "Did you just offend me by assuming my gender" bollocks was going to land here..

I think the more worrying thing is this liberalism is filtered down into our schools.. I had quite a debate with my 14 year old son this weekend he got all defensive when I said some trannys on the telly wernt the full shilling he said I couldn't say that it took a while but in the end he seen my point of view.

Edited by kanny

I think the more worrying thing is this liberalism is filter down into our school.. I had quite a debate with my 14 year old son this weekend he got all defensive when I said some trannys on the telly went the full shilling he said I couldn't say that it took a while but in the end he seen my point of view.

I'm surprised he didn't say "What's a shilling?" :D And as for you can't say that, you proved you can! :thumbs:

I think the more worrying thing is this liberalism is filter down into our school.. I had quite a debate with my 14 year old son this weekend he got all defensive when I said some trannys on the telly went the full shilling he said I couldn't say that it took a while but in the end he seen my point of view.

I'm surprised he didn't say "What's a shilling?" :D And as for you can't say that, you proved you can! :thumbs:

I'm my usual eloquent style I said look son he's not a chick with a dick he's a bloke with tits and why are all trannys under psychotherapy if they aren't a screw loose? ..

It really is a worry to me that schools are allowing there teacher's to put there own personal view points to the children.

Edited by kanny
  • Like 4

Why do we need to bend over backwards to cater to mental defectives that only make up 0.1% of the population?

As usual it's not them that are asking for special treatment, it's the white knight brigade always 'riding to the rescue' and as a result they're cause those people more problems when the inevitable backlash comes. Most people are fairly tolerant even though they might poke fun or make the odd snide comment but I think most are fairly live and let live as long as they're not having stuff rammed down their throats.

A lot of transexuals or what ever you are supposed to call them know they have a mental disorder similar to body dysmorphia.

• Like 3