Political Correctness Gone Too Far?

Go to solution Solved by Nik_B,

Oxford uni has banned He and She and asked its students to use the gender neutral pronoun Ze when referring to other students so as not to offend transgender students,its not a christmas comedy sketch on a keith lemon show,its political correctness taking over the mad house.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Malt Why do you know shite like that   What's worse is now I know site like that and when I one day tell the wife in conversation she will think I'm nuts..

I'm my usual eloquent style I said look son he's not a chick with a dick he's a bloke with tits and why are all trannys under psychotherapy if they aren't a screw loose? .. It really is a worry to me

just absurd now a days. Sure the dog has started legal action because I call him the black fella

The fact of the matter is there are only 2 sexes. Male and female. If a mental person thinks they are something else, let them crack on, but can we stop pandering to their whims?

I would find it offensive to be forced to call a male anything other than he, but I expect anything I find offensive doesn't count.

Well that makes my choice much easier,Cambridge it is!

:whistling:

I don't understand the phrase 'political correctness taken too far'.

Any amount of Political correctness is too far,the banning of words only serves to keep bad ideas from being exposed in today's climate.

Imagine if we pandered to the wishes of all mentally ill people,I used to live near a mad tramp who thought he could control the weather,we probably should have all pretended it was raining and walked round in T-shirts and shorts when he was screaming about how it'd be sunny all day.

• Like 2

I wonder what the next step will be? Rewriting literature to fit in with the new agenda? I'm sure Shakespeare didn't know what "ze" meant. Or care.

Oxford is making a laughing stock of itself trying to force their views on people there to learn.

Oxford is getting sued for a million quid at the moment by a guy called faiz siddiqui because he didnt get a first in his degree course 16 years ago,he is suing them for potential loss of earnings as the tuition was boring and this prevented him going on to be a high flying lawyer.

Oxford uni has banned He and She and asked its students to use the gender neutral pronoun Ze when referring to other students so as not to offend transgender students,its not a christmas comedy sketch on a keith lemon show,its political correctness taking over the mad house.

when america catches a cold the world sneezes

• Like 1

The fact of the matter is there are only 2 sexes. Male and female. If a mental person thinks they are something else, let them crack on, but can we stop pandering to their whims?

I would find it offensive to be forced to call a male anything other than he, but I expect anything I find offensive doesn't count.

Spot on :thumbs: