Lamping Dog Needed

After a deerhound x collie grey or deerhound x bull grey something along them lines with some good size and strength for game, around 12 to 18 month old that has already seen some action, please message me if anyone thinks they may have what I need, thanks

No disrespect mate but if someone is going to give you a dog between 12 to 18 months old it's more than likely not worth feeding, who in the right mind would wait all that time to finally get there pup going to give it someone else your better off starting from scratch do abit of research of breeding etc find out what you want and get a pup

• Like 1

It will actually be my first dog and I understand people put work into these dogs but I have friends that hunt and there going to show me the ropes, but they also do there own thing so me getting a dog that already knows a bit will help me on my way as I'll be doing a lot on my own, I have as much permission as I could ask for, my own. And we also know there's lots of people who get rid of dogs, the dog will be well looked after with a home for life and well looked after

You obviously think I just want a quick fix but that's not the case I'm thinking what's best for both me and dog, like I said I'm new to this, yes I've been out on a few times with some great catches but don't think there much point getting a pup as I won't know all the ins and outs to bring this dog on but if I get a dog that half knows what it's doing I know it has it in it but won't know with a pup, I haven't just rushed into this I've been planning for a while now, if I end up with a pup and it doesn't make the grade like many don't I can't hunt , we all have to start somewhere, you probably thought I sound young by my comment about the money and when I read it back I see why but I just meant that if it the right dog I would pay you the money they was asking, obviously not ridiculous but as long as it's right I'm not out to get something, I know I asking a lot especially this time of year but if you don't try you don't get

• Like 1