26 replies to this topic

#16 ady-b

ady-b

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:18 am

Hello guys unfortunately have spent a month in hospital with pancreatitis and peritonitis had to have some serious surgery to wash out the abdomen to get rid of the poison, hopefully on the mend now but need further surgery in the new year. I apologise most sincerely to customers waiting for delivery, Flacko yours has been posted and Rowan yours will be posted tomorrow.
I am unable to take any more orders at the moment as I'm not up to getting back in the workshop as yet but hopefully won't be too long

Ade

#17 mushroom

mushroom

Professional Matadwarf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,365 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:34 am

Hello guys unfortunately have spent a month in hospital with pancreatitis and peritonitis had to have some serious surgery to wash out the abdomen to get rid of the poison, hopefully on the mend now but need further surgery in the new year. I apologise most sincerely to customers waiting for delivery, Flacko yours has been posted and Rowan yours will be posted tomorrow.
I am unable to take any more orders at the moment as I'm not up to getting back in the workshop as yet but hopefully won't be too long

Ade

Mate no one will give two monkeys how long it takes to get their knives after that post ;)

Get better soon mate, ATVB

Shroom.
  • ady-b, GruffaloGriff and Paulnix like this

#18 Rowan

Rowan

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 717 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:56 pm

Too true , all the best Ade , your health comes before any orders new or old . :yes:

#19 jiggy

jiggy

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 03:09 pm

An old boy that had that before told me it was 50% survival rate, making knives would be the last thing on your mind.

#20 ady-b

ady-b

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 06:00 pm

Was a little worried for a while and yes could've been a different story but I'm still here after some wonderful care from my local hospital, got to have my gallbladder removed at some point soon , then hopefully a full recovery. A big thank you to the members on here who have wished me well it's appreciated

#21 Flacko

Flacko

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 09:30 pm

Got mine & very pleased like said get yourself right mate health more important, thanks again & atb Flacko

#22 Rowan

Rowan

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 717 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:22 am

Knife arrived today , looks great , would put a pic up if i was technically inclined.. :cray:

#23 Paulnix

Paulnix

Mega Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 411 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 05:57 pm

Was a little worried for a while and yes could've been a different story but I'm still here after some wonderful care from my local hospital, got to have my gallbladder removed at some point soon , then hopefully a full recovery. A big thank you to the members on here who have wished me well it's appreciated

My sister had hers taken out a few years ago and it  really helped her, was like she didn't realise how ill she was until it was taken out.

All the best.

• ady-b likes this

#24 Rowan

Rowan

Extreme Hunter

• Members
  • 717 posts

Posted 06 March 2017 - 07:14 pm

Hi Ade , how you doing mate ? , hope everything went o.k. The knife you made me is great , couldn't ask for any more , it's used most days ...

• Flacko likes this

#25 ady-b

ady-b

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 03 April 2017 - 03:18 pm

Hi mate , thanks for that glad to hear you are pleased with it, as for me I havent been too good although I am not doing too bad at the moment, still waiting for gallbladder surgery had an incision done at the end of the bile duct to reduce the risk of stones blocking it and it seems to be doing the trick at present, Just waiting for a date really all the consent forms have been done so hopefully not long to wait now, 

#26 Flacko

Flacko

Extreme Hunter

• Donator
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 04 April 2017 - 05:32 pm

Hope you get sorted soon mate atb Flacko

#27 ady-b

ady-b

Born Hunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 25 April 2017 - 10:19 am

Hope you get sorted soon mate atb Flacko

Cheers mate, still waiting lol, but doing ok and even managing to get a few knives done

• GruffaloGriff and Flacko like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users